Chapter 44: Bringer Of Despair

Trunksa Pov

I slowly climbed into the Time Machine. I winced when I felt my back press against the seat. I ignored the pain as I turned it on. The machine flew out the hole in the ceiling. I entered a combination to send me in the past. My eyes widened when I felt her KI near me.

'Oh no...'

I looked forward. I saw a pair of shinning red eyes piercing my soul, through the giant green smoke. The smoke cleared, revealing her. She had a smirk on her face as she charged a black wave. 

???: You are dead, Trunksa!

She threw her hands forward, launching the wave at me. Just when it was a few meters away, I entered the vortex of time... I sighed in relief. 

'...Father... Goki... Y/N... I'm coming.'

From the lack of energy, my eyelids shut my eyes... I fell asleep.

Y/N Pov

*THUD*

Y/N: Ow.

I fell off our bed and collided with the floor. I slowly got up... I felt full of energy. I looked at the clock on my nightstand... 7:30 AM. I guess 4 hours of sleep is enough to put me back in shape. I looked to my right and saw a note on Goki's side of the bed. I picked it up.

We don't have anything in the fridge. Could you please get us some groceries? Love you.

xoxo

I slightly blushed when I read the "xoxo" part.

'I'm glad I married such a woman... Now...'

I looked at my Gi on the floor. It had scratches, rips and burns all around it... From what I know, there's nothing related to fighting today, so I walked towards our closet and looked through all my clothes... Meh.

I took out a hoodie, blue jeans and a white shirt. I was about to put the shirt on until I felt a stinging pain in my side. I looked at it... Blood was dripping down it. Instead of using a cloth or a paper towel... I brushed it off with my shirt.

What? No one is going to see the blood stain if I wear it under my hoodie. I put on the remaining clothing and got out of our house. It's Saturday so it's 30% off on all products. I started walking towards my favorite Super Market with a smile on my face.

Goki Pov

Bulma: She needs a Senzu Bean!

While we were training with Whis, Bulma ordered us to come back to our planet, saying it's an emergency. I teleported Vegeta and I to her location. We followed her until we saw... Trunksa? Wait, this is the same Trunksa that fought in the Cell Games, right? 

She had that same Capsule Corp jacket, black pants and orange boots... But they were all ripped. She was badly injured. She had blood coming out of her forehead and arm. I quickly grabbed a Senzu Bean from my po-

HAAA!!!

I caught Trunksa's fist, right when it was about to hit my face. I was surprised by this. Is that her way of saying "Hello" to people now? She was glaring at me. Her KI was rising. 

*SLAP*

Bulma slapped her in the back of the head.

Bulma: You haven't visited us in years and this is the first thing you do! Try to kill Goki!!