Chapter 28: Incorrect Timeline

Y/N Pov

5 days have passed since it happened. Since I had the confrontation with evil Goki. For the past 5 days I always thought "Where did she go wrong?". I took a long break from looking into the future. Today was the day when Buu reveals his evil side. It should happen in about 2 hours. Right now, I was siting on the couch with Goki beside me asking milions of questions.

Goki: What was that aura? Why did you go to a bar? What did you drink? Where is Buu?....

'This is getting kind of annoying'

Bardock: I'm happy.

Y/N: .....Why?

Bardock: It feels weird to have a reincarnation that dates my daughter. At first, I hated you for talking to her, hugging her, dating her. The worst part was when you fucked her! I wanted to rip your head off, but now I feel happy for her. For having a great man as her husband.

Y/N: Aww.....WAIT YOU'RE HER DAD?!!

Bardock: Yep!

I immediatly sensed a powerful Ki coming from Buu's house. It's even stronger than his. It also felt....dark.

Y/N: You feel it too don't you?

Goki nodded in response. She then ran to our bedroom to change since she was in her pajamas.

I walked over to Gohan's room and knocked.

Gohan: Come in.

I walked in and saw a giant pile of books, almost going through the roof! He looked like he hasn't been sleeping for days. 

Y/N: Uh, Gohan? 

Gohan: Yes?

His voice sounded weak.

Y/N: I was about to ask you if you wanna fight a strong enemy with mom and dad, but now when I look at you....You need some sleep.

Gohan: No. I have *yawn* to finish this, and besides I'm not tired.

'Clearly a lie.'

Y/N: .....Ok. Um, if you need some help. Call me.

Gohan: Thanks.

I nodded and went to close the door before Gohan stopped me.

Gohan: Dad, before you go. I've been meaning to ask...

Y/N: Yes?

Gohan: Where does our money come from?

Y/N: I bet!

I shut the door and walked out of the house. 'I just want to make his life easier...' I thought.

'That KI is getting stronger...'

Goki: Ready?

She was wearing her classic Gi.

Y/N: Ready.

I grabbed her hand and she placed her index and middle finger on her forehead. She teleported us in front of Buu's house. I couldn't sense any energy from the inside...

'Something's wrong.'

???: Help.....me....

I turned to my left and saw Hercule crawling towards us. His leg was filled with scratches and bruises. Blood was pouring out of his mouth. 'Buu wouldn't do this...' I thought.