Chapter 49: Betrayal And Return

Goki Pov

Flashback

I was punching and kicking. My yellow hair shining as bright as my golden aura. I was training for the upcoming tournament. Y/N told me about this assassin that could be stronger than me. It made me pumped to fight him!

'...'

While I was excited to fight him, it wasn't so exciting to train without anyone. I kicked above my head before slowly lowering it on the ground. I turned my head. Y/N was meditating on the grass with flowers around him. He had a smile on his face. 

I walked up to him and put my fists on my hips. 

Goki: Why won't you train with me? 

Y/N: I don't feel like it...

He said in a calm tone. I could tell that he was peaceful inside. That's what confused me.

Goki: But how can you not "feel like it"? What if you fight him?!

One of his eyes opened. He looked at me.

Y/N: Whatever happens will happen, Goki. You can only guess what'll happen.

My eyes turned back to normal as my hair fell. I pouted.

'I really want you to train with me.'

Goki: Why are you denying me? I thought you liked training.

His eye closed and his smile vanished.

Y/N: Not anymore. I might have liked it once, but that has changed.

My eyes widened from his answer. I sat down in front of him, slowly pulling my knees to hug them. My eyes were peaking out. A theory came into my head. 

Goki: Does that mean you'll stop fighting?

.

.

.

After a long pause, he shook his head.

Y/N: No, just because I don't like training doesn't mean I'll stop. But I will only fight when the planet is in danger.

.

.

.

Goki: When do you train?

Y/N: When the Earth is in danger. I don't see this tournament as something dangerous. I know we will win.

'He's hopeless.'

I thought before completely burrying my head. Small tears formed in my eyes. 

.

.

.

*KISS*

I was surprised when two hands grabbed my head and kissed the top. I raised my head to see him standing with a bright smile. He offered me his hand.

Y/N: Seems like I'll have one more reason. To have fun with you!

A giant smile spread across my face as I took his hand and pulled myself. We were looking at each other in the eyes, happiness covering us both. He flew back with his eyes still connected with mine. 

He stopped before speaking:

Y/N: I'm starting to think that you Saiyans are rubbing off on me.