Chapter 24: Changes

Y/N Pov

Y/N: Ugh, I have to figure this out!

'Why has it triggered now? Why am I still concious after the last three times I pulled this off.' Endless thoughts ran through my head. I sighed and sat down to think.

Y/N: So, it triggered three times, the fourth one now. I felt it rising from my feet to my head. The sheer power I used against Bardock made his jaw break. It definently boosts my strength, but for it to evaporate his wave is insane!!

*CRACK*

I turned to the source of the sound to see Bardock laying down.

Bardock: Ouch.

Y/N: Glad to see that you are alive.

Bardock: If I wasn't you wouldn't be also. Now....wait where is the aura?

Y/N: It went to retirement again.

He started observing me from the bottom to the top while walking around me.

Y/N: What are you doing?

Bardock: Just checking something. You may want to lift your shirt up.

Y/N: Why?

Bardock: There is something different with you.

I just shrugged and took my shirt off.

Bardock: What are these lines?

He pointed to the five very visible lines going down my chest. Bardock grabed me and forcefully turned me around.

Bardock: They start from here then fade out here.

Again, he pointed to my neck then to my abs.đ

Bardock: What happens if I...

He poked my neck which made my eyelids feel very heavy. I was barely awake.

Bardock: Huh, looks like this is a weak point or something like an off button.

Y/N: Guess you could say I......

I fall down with a loud thud and fell asleep.

Meanwhile...

???: Y/N has fully entered "Titan Puberty".

I wrote the last sentence on my notepad and placed it into file 104-935.

???: Everything is going great for now.

I looked at my blade and saw that the light coming from it is wavering.

???: *sigh* Just when I needed you the most. Very well I will just change something...

I saw different windows on my computer. Every windows displayed an important event from the past. I closed my eyes and picked randomly.

???: Ini mini mani......YOU!

I teleported to a random timeline. I checked my surroundings. I was in the sky and....really high of the ground.

Goki: This is a Super Saiyan.

I turned to look at Goki facing Buu and Babidi. I rubbed my hands together with a evil smile on my face.

???: Perfect!

Bardock Pov