Chapter 59: Suspicion

(Six Days Later)

Y/N Pov

Learning of a tournament that decides the fates of every universe petrified me. The future that I wanted to prevent from happening... happened. Originally, it was supposed to be Goki who suggested the tournament to Zeno, excluding the erasure of almost all universes... I succeeded in stopping her from doing it... Yet, it still happened. With this new insane maniac inside me, I'm starting to think I can't prevent these disastrous futures anymore.

He banned me from making wishes, which means I can't have infinite energy... I had hope that he forgot that I can just ask someone to make that wish for me... He's banned wishes to be made on me... 

'Forget about that Y/N... rethink your plan for the tournament.' 

Red Eyes: Y/N!

Right now, I'm in Gero's lab. Leaning against the iron wall with my eyes closed and my arms crossed. The first person I'll be recruiting is Majin Android 21. I don't know why Gero made another android. All I know is that she is supposed to turn everyone into candy and destroy the planet. Since I removed the chip from the pod she's in, she won't do that.

Red Eyes: Ooohhh YYY/NNN!

I am still confused of how Gero mixed something like Majin Buu and a robot together... Even though he was an evil scientist, I have to respect him for his impossible inventions. Right now, she is an android like 17 and 18, but she can transform into a Majin. Like Buu, she loves to eat candy, but unlike Buu, she prefers to eat people more than normal candy. The chip had information of what she likes and loves to eat, so she won't know what her likes are. 

Red Eyes: Y/N, this is getting boring. This Bardock guy isn't as much fun as you are.

Bardock was sitting on a metal chair with his back leaned in. Holding his head in anger from the endless talking from Red Eyes.

Bardock: Would you please shut. Up. FOR TWO MINUTES!

We were waiting for 21 to wake up, which will happen somewhere around two minutes. That's all I have to say about her. The next recruit is Broly. It was either him or Krillin. Not that I mind Krillin, but I want us to have the best chance of winning... This would be a lot easier if I could use my Future Vision.

I didn't say this earlier, but the tournament is held in the Void. A dark space beyond space and time... Technically, if you go there you'll be bringing space and time with you, but I still can't see the future of the tournament. The Priest has something to do with it. Either Red Eyes told him about my Future Vision, or Champa did... Probably to give him bigger winning chances. I wouldn't be mad if he did. If I was in his place, I would do the same. Red Eyes looked around the laboratory, looking for something to pass time... He smirked when he did.

Red Eyes: Why are you still wearing that red bandana? Are you upset of failing to avenge your "Team Bardock" or something?

Bardock: I'm wearing it as a memory of my past. Kakarotta fixed my mistakes by killing Frieza herself.

Red Eyes: She didn't. A purple haired lady that has nothing to do with the Saiyans' near extinction took the kill. You Saiyans have pride, but you lack the pride and strength to avenge your subordinates. And here I thought Titans were the lowest of the low. 

Bardock was angered by this. He glared at him as he grit his teeth. He stood up from his chair. Broly just in his base form can rival Goki and Vegeta in their Super Saiyan God forms. I can't think of a way to trigger his inner Super Saiyan except for killing his father. Maybe I can fake his death, but that would be too risky. He barely has any control of his powers. And when he loses all control, he acts like a wild beast that attacks anything at sight. I can only make him transform as a last resort.