Chapter 45: Broken Promise

Y/N Pov

I slowly opened my eyes to the feeling of two cold arms wrapped around me. The first thing I saw was Goki with a smile on her face. I smiled back at her...

I noticed something... I lifted the covers to see her right arm bandaged starting from her shoulder, ending at her wrist... Maybe she got that from training?

'Why didn't she use a Senzu Bean?'

*RUMBLE*

My stomach rumbled... Gotta eat something. At least, we have food in the fridge now. I got off our bed... I didn't feel the floor boards touching my bare feet... I looked down to see... I was fully clothed. I was slightly confused, but I didn't judge. I took a step forward.

*CREAK*

I started walking towards the door of our bedroom.

*CREAK*

*CREAK*

*CREAK*

...I was now even more confused. Since when do our floorboards creak? Our house isn't THAT old.

Bardock: Y/N... Do you remember what happened?

 Y/N: No. Why are you asking?

Bardock: Do you remember Goki from the future?

...It hit me like a bullet... The last thing I remember was Goki teleporting somewhere... She must've teleported behind me.

Y/N: But how did she knock me out?

Bardock: She pressed your off button. 

Years ago, my body started changing because of the Titan Puberty. One of the major changes was a small spot on my nape. "Off button" really is a fitting name for it. You just have to push it in order to make me fall asleep... 

Something made me look around our bedroom... Everything was made out of wood. It's like we are living in a shack... Our walls are supposed to be painted in pink. A pair of windows on one of them.

'Okay... I'm 70% sure, this isn't our house.'

I turned the doorknob and walked out... The living room... THE FUCKING LIVING ROOM!! It's only a hall. I was starting to get nervous... I smelled... I smelled smoke... No...

'God, I hope I'm crazy!'

I ran through the long hall at full speed as the boards made loud creaks. The door that I thought was the exit was only a few feet away from me.

*STAB*

My eyes widened to see... A person... He was wearing a type of clothing that the Kais wear. His hair was white and his skin was green. I looked down. His purple sleeved hand had purple KI surrounding it in the shape of a blade... The tip of the blade was in my torso. I looked back at him... He had a face of suprise as well...

My theory was correct. She kidnapped me... I am in her timeline... I felt my eyes burn in rage as they turned red. I threw my head forward, headbutting him at full force. I pushed my hand forward and shot a big blue wave. The blue wave crashed through the wall, along with him.

I heard a silent thud in the room I was sleeping. I instanly flew outside the hole in the wall. I felt excrutiating pain with every small movement I made. I saw an old building with broken glass. 

'Let's hope there's a metal rod in there.'

I descended into the building. I sat down with my back against the wall. I made sure to hide my KI. There was a ceiling in the building, so they can't see me either. I took deep breaths as I tried to endure the pain.