Chapter 58: Secret

Y/N Pov

I was sitting on our kitchen table. My elbows against the table, my hands hiding my face. It was very quiet. The only sound you could hear was my breathing. It's been 3..? Maybe 4 hours after... that argument. The one thing I know is that it's night time. I forcefully sent Goten to Bulma's house... That way I can have this calm atmosphere. I've long since calmed down and used my time to find probable solutions to stop the tournament from happening. 

'...Nothing works...'

During the few hours, I summoned Shenron. My wish was for me to have infinite energy that way I can't sleep. Which meant he couldn't control my body anymore... Guess what... He made a wish during my sleep. "Forbid Y/N L/N to make any wishes"... And how pissed I was when I heard that. I was in some forest at that time, now it's just a pile of ash.

There is nothing else I can do. He made the perfect set up. He made the perfect rules. He's completely closed me in. I just have to face that... It paranoid me that he can make things even worse than they already are. I just have to fall asleep in order for that to happen... 

I took a deep breath and exhaled. I have a week to gather the fighters for the tournament. There will be some new people in the team, so I gotta introduce them to Goki and the others. It'll seem a little awkward... Mostly for Goki... Goki... 

'I'm...'

I sighed, cutting my thought. My half lidded eyes slowly turned to look at the whiskey bottle. I smiled.

Timeskip (2 Hours)

Goki Pov

I closed our front door behind me. I can sense his KI near our kitchen... I sighed, calming my heart rate. After hours of gathering courage, I can finally confront him. Something about him shouting at me, struck a bolt in me. Maybe it's because it was the first time he ever did. It's... unlike him. Something must've happened. Though I can't bring that question up right now. I have to lead up to it. I stood behind a corner letting out another sigh.  

'Keep calm, he won't hurt you. He's not like that.' 

I clenched my fists and revealed myself... My eyes widened from the sight. He had his head on the table, but it was turned to to the side that way I couldn't see his face... There was also a bottle next to him. I walked over and picked the bottle up. It was half empty. 

'70% alcohol?!'

I set the bottle down. I nudged Y/N's shoulder. I slightly jumped when his head instantly rose up. His left eye was half lidded while his right eye was wide open. They were both dull. On the side of his mouth was a drool stain. 

Y/N: Oh, hey Goki. Do you wake me up? Cause if you did, you are a life saver. 

He said as he rubbed his eye with the palm of his hand. Before he did that, I noticed both his eye completely red. From what Whis told me, that means he's angry... But he doesn't seem angry. I hesitated to speak. This was so new to me. We never really argued. How he yelled at me, hurt me. And I can still feel that pain...

Goki: Y/N... I gotta talk with yo-

*SLAM*

I jumped once again when he instantly slammed his hand onto the table. He looked at me with a toothy smile.

Y/N: Listen, Goki. I'm really sorry for yelling at you, telling you to shut up and everything. I mean, I was really pissed off back then, but now I'm fiiine. Now, in order for us to be even, yell at me.