Chapter 27: Nightmare or Reality?

Y/N Pov

I woke up feeling my arms shivering. I'm floating in the middle of space. I turned to my left to see purple humanoid cat. He's dressed like a Pharaoh, but without a helmet.

 He's dressed like a Pharaoh, but without a helmet

 To my right was Goki. Her orange and blue Gi was torn, but not enough to expose her breasts.

???: You haven't beaten me... or made this a fun little battle. You know what that means...

Goki: Please don't do this Lord Beerus!

Beerus: I am sorry, a deal is a deal.

He held his hands up and out of them charged a...Giant ball of KI. It was like he was holding a small version of the Sun. 

Beerus: Goodbye.

Before he threw it, everything shifted. Everything shifted into a...cruise? I was now on a boat holding a bottle filled with soda. That "Beerus" was also there. Beside him was a blue guy...or girl? They were wearing similar clothes to him.

They were walking towards Buu who has a plate with cups of pudding

They were walking towards Buu who has a plate with cups of pudding. There was another plate which has empty cups. He was eating them, savoring the taste too. Next to him was Hercule. Who seemed slimer than usual. He was also wearing a cape.

???: Excuse me sir, but the pudding vender over there tells us he's completely run out. Would you mind sharing the pudding with us from your... ample collection?

Hercule: See? I told you this would happen, but did you listen? No.

Beerus had a smile on his face. He was staring at the pudding on a spoon that was held by Buu. Probably never tasted or rarely eats it. He gulped.

Hercule: We're so sorry about that brother, we have enough pudding. Take as much as you like!

Buu pulled the plate away and said.

Buu: No puddi! All puddi for Buu!

Hercule: Now Buu-

???: Sorry, I don't think you understand. We're visiting from far across the universe and I'm afraid if we don't taste this delicacy we may not taste it again for centurie-