Chapter 57: Relation

I'm one of those writers who suddenly think of an entire chapter aren't I?

Y/N Pov

I grit my teeth and let go of the railing which was crushed from by grip on them. I dropped down on the arena. All in one night, he turned the timeline to it's worst fate... Tournament of Power. A battle royale that includes ten fighters of each universe. Fighters must knock off their opponents from the platform. The universe with most fighters is the winner... And all of that in a matter of minutes...

I stood on the arena. My eye was blinking from E/C to red. What's worse is that he talked to Zeno and the Priest with my appearance. In the original time Goki was supposed to do that, but I persuaded her not to... So I'm taking Goki's place as the menace to all universes. Everyone will want to have my head... I could feel the flame wanting to unleash.

'Control yourself...'

I put my hand over my eyes. He knew I'd be mad. He timed my wake up at the worst possible moment. I had a long talk with Champa about me being a "evil" Titan. After a while, I finally convinced him. That's why every God isn't giving me glares right now. Cause he didn't tell them. If I accidentally revealed my flame, it would be bad for Beerus, Champa, Whis, Vados, Supreme Kai, Elder Kai and me. Our universe might even be erased!

'He set me up- Stop it!!'

Priest: Let the opening match... begin!

I punched the side of my head, trying to contain my rage. I felt someone kick me in the face, launching me in the air. I sensed his KI vanish and appear behind me. He kicked me straight in the spine. Then he flew above me to kick me in the stomach, sending me towards the ground. A crater formed beneath me. I needed to endure the pain until I calmed myself.

He floated down on the ground and started cackling.

???: This is one of your strongest fighters?! What a joke!

His taunt made me want to kick the shit out of him. I grabbed my face with both my hands... As I struggled to contain the flame... That's when I felt a familiar presence.

Y/N: B-Bardock?! You're okay!

Bardock: What? You thought I died?

???: Look at him. I kicked him so hard, he's hollucinating!

Aside from the bastard's voice, Bardock's voice calmed me down. I was happy that he was alive. The flame died down and my eyes turned completely E/C.

Y/N: Yeah, actually. I thought he strangled you.

Bardock: We Saiyans are tougher than most. Don't you dare underestimate me!

I chuckled in happiness. I stood up and with a smile on my face. I looked at my opponent...