Chapter 9: "Kami's Lookout?".

Y/N Pov

Dream

I saw the Saiyan from before, but this time he was fighting with a gang of Saiyans.

'What is this place?'

It didn't look like a desert of some sort... There were broken ships everywhere...

The group of Saiyans were staring at a badly wounded Alien. Why did they even attack them..? None of this makes sense!

Suddenly a bright blue aura surrounded the Alien.

Alien: You came here seeking psychic powers.

Saiyan: He reads minds.

'...Huh?'

Alien: You can too now, Bardock. You have the power now too.

I was in a state of confusion. Why am I dreaming this green and black armored Saiyan? TWICE?!! There must be a reason.

Bardock: What are you talking about?!!

Alien: The one who seeks power... Frieza... will never have it, but I have given it to you as a gift so that you can see...

Bardock: See what?

Alien: ...See the horror of the end... just like we had to.

He started laughing, but was cut off by a blast disintegrating him.

SHUT UP!!!

I sensed something different about him.  A second ago, his KI was normal, but now... it's changing drastically.

'What did that Alien do?'

Saiyan: Instant barbecue, eh? You never know what you are going to find under a rock these days. Pretty freaky creature right, Bardock?

Bardock's eyes went blank as he slowly collapsed to the ground. I shut my eyes when I felt a painful sensation in my head... No... In my mind!!

I let out screams when I saw flashing images of a destroyed city and above it all... green smoke... There were two red eyes in the center of it.

My Y/N~

Dream End

I woke up hearing waves of the ocean. I noticed Goki missing. I looked out the window and saw Goki blasting a Kamehameha towards the ocean. I immediately tackle hugged her. She hugged me back while kissing me all over the face. She noticed something.

Goki: Why are you crying?

I touched my cheek feeling constant tears coming out of my eyes.

'The hell?'

 I wiped the tears.

Goki: What happened while I was gone?

Y/N: ...I don't know.

I noticed everyone except Piccolo coming towards us, landing next to us.

Trunksa: Goki are you alright?

Goki: Yeah, actually I'm feeling better than ever.

While they were talking I looked to see Vegeta facing the ocean. I walked towards him putting my hand on his shoulder.

Vegeta: What do you want?