Chapter 13: The Cell Games Begin!

Y/N Pov

Today was the day... today we are going to fight Cell. I was lying next to a tree waiting for everyone to show up. We decided to meet up in this spot before the Cell Games. While I was waiting thought about what Vegeta told me "You are a reincarnation of Bardock!".

I don't know what that meant for me. Should I just keep on living knowing this. I didn't even come close to that transformation. I tried EVERYTHING, but it just doesn't want to trigger. I didn't have strange dreams... The thought of me having a soul of someone else, it was bizzare.

My thinking stopped when all of the Z-fighters showed up in front of me. I stood up and dusted off my Gi.

Goki: So, ready to go?

She gave me her hand while using the other to place two fingers on her forehead. Everyone grabed on Goki's back. I grabbed her hand and smiled slightly. She nodded.

Goki: Lets go!

After that we were instantly on another location. In front of us was some sort of arena.

It was in the middle of nowhere

It was in the middle of nowhere. I saw three guys with a van behind them. One guy looked like he was holding a camera. He may be broadcasting this to everyone. I felt two eyes piercing into the back of my head... I instantly knew who was staring. Cell...he had a mantis like appearence, but he looked more human than the last time I saw him.

he had a mantis like appearence, but he looked more human than the last time I saw him

We were slowly approaching the arena. Suddenly a guy with orange with a shade of red hair and some sort of green armor stopped us. I didn't sense KI in him, he is an android.