Chapter 25: Rage And Sadness

Y/N Pov

My arms twitched with fire running through them. I can easily feel the temperature changing around me from the aura. I began slowly walking towards my opponent.

Every step I took made a crack in the ground. Grass burning to ashes when I'm near. My eyes feeling like they are about to burst. 

When I was inches away from Buu his skin was melting away. He screamed in pain as he was flying away. My eye twitched when I followed behind him. I pulled back my fist ready to hit him square in the face. Buu turned around and was met with a punch to his face, My fist went through his head with bits of him falling off. 

He grabed my arm and pulled himself away. His head instantly regenerated. 

Buu: Ugh, that hurt.

I clenched my fists and charged forward. He tried to kick me in the chest, but I dodged it and kicked him in the groin. I continued by rapidly kicking him in the face. Every kick left burns and bruises. I charged a blast and waited for it to completely finish. 

He dodged the last kick spun his head around as a pink light appeared on the tentacle on his head.

Buu: Turn into candy!

He launched the beam which flew like lightning. I side-steped making the beam miss me. My blast fully charged. It was in the color of red with shades of black. I dashed forward and rammed the blast into his gut. When it made contact, it made a shockwave breaking the blast open. It made a giant tornado filled with KI. 

Goki Pov

I slowly opened my eyes feeling pain cover me. I growled and before I cursed, in the corner of my eye I saw a red light. I turned around to see a bright tornado swirling with red KI. Clouds surrounded it with rain. I also noticed a two figures inside of it. I can't help but to stare at it in awe.

Out of it flew a figure that looked like Buu. After him Y/N came out with a flaming aura around him. 

Goki: Woah.

I noticed that they were heading straight for West City so I followed.

Y/N Pov

I rushed to him and tackled him. My hands were burning his skin and flesh as we were falling to the ground. We flew throught at least three buildings, but I didn't care. The only thing I want is to end this monster in the most painful way possible.

We landed in the middle of a street creating a crater from below. People stared in shock and fear, but I ignored them. I reeled my fist back and stared deep into his eyes.

Bardock: You don't have to do this.

Y/N: No, I want to.

Goki Pov

I saw people gathering in a specific area. That area was the crater caused by Y/N and Buu's landing. Some of them were scared, some of them were calling the police and some of them were panicking. I was confused until I heard the sound of a shockwave.

I turned towards the source of the sound and it was a horrifying sight. Buu was laying on his back with Y/N on top of him. Y/N kept on thrusting his fist forward, punching him in the face. Every time he did a strong shockwave was heard. The fiery aura kept flaring up with every punch.