Chapter 42: "...Without her..?"

Y/N Pov

TIMES TEN!!!

I shot my eyes to an unexpected yell. I looked around to see myself on the tribune. I sensed strong KI coming from the arena... It was Goki. She was in her Super Saiyan Blue form, but... For some reason there was a giant red aura on top of her blue aura.

'...Wow.'

My mouth was wide open to see Goki in this kind of state. I already guessed Goki stacked Kaioken on top of the Blue form... Smart. Since both Kaioken and Super Saiyan Blue can be used when you are really concentrated. Otherwise... Both of the forms collapse.

I strictly remember Goki not using the Kaioken since Frieza. She hasn't even spoken about it. I think she wanted this to be a surprise for everyone... And it sure the hell is. 

'Why is she using such a risky tehniqu-'

On the other side was Hit. He had a purple aura around him, but it didn't look the same as when I fought him. I sighed in relief. I looked around the glass that's on top of the arena... He's nowhere to be seen.

'Guessing he left.'

Whis: I see you've awoken.

I turned my head around to see Whis with a glare on me. 

Whis: How did you pass your limitation? I'm sure your limit was 50%.

 I glared back at him.

Y/N: Look I lost, okay? That is all that matters.

HERE I GO, HIT!!

I turned my head back around and started watching their fight. Goki insantly vanished and appeared in front of Hit. She rammed her foot  into his torso as he groaned in pain. I'm still mad about the possible futures... It all looked so peaceful for a few years, but... every now and again, there's always another disaster waiting to show up.

'There is so much I need to do... Android 21, Broly... Where do I begin..?'

I didn't pay attention to the fight anymore. Everyone besides Whis, Beerus and I were staring in awe. I tried to look even further into the future, not just to get angrier. But to find out if Goki does turn into something she isn't... Nothing. I was kind of happy there isn't a single timeline of her turning into a maniac... 

'...Zeno.'

Also known as King of All. He's a very small guy with the power to do anything he wants. Destroy planets, galaxies, universes. He can do what ever he wants. I would've been fine with him... if he wasn't a kid. Yep... The infinite power holds a mere boy. So... It's harder to interact with him, knowing that if you don't obey him, you'll get erased in a snap... I don't understand why he has body guards... And if you're wondering why I call him that, Goki gave him the nickname.

'...The Priest.'

He scares me the most. He's known as the second strongest person to live. Think of him as a more mature Zeno. I learned that Zeno isn't the one to order the Gods to kill off the Titans... but him. He knows everything about... everything. Thanfully, my Earthling side is hiding my Titan side good enough for him to notice.

Announcer: Uhh... Monaka is the winner?

'What?'

I looked at the arena to see Hit lying on his back, outside the arena. Monaka held a fist in front of him as his entire body quivered in fear. I looked to my left to see Goki with small bruises across her body, holding her left arm as she kept whincing. Her eyes were shut.