Chapter 65: Berserk Saiyan

Android 21's Pov

I was staring in awe at the colorful explosions continued. I've never seen so much chaos before. I looked around the arena to see countless people fighting. Y/N instructed me to stay back from the fighting and avoid falling from off the edge of the arena. But... 

'Something about all the violence that's going on... I can't help but feel drawn to it.'

I suddenly sensed a powerful KI coming from above. It was a red energy wave shot by somebody with wings. I reacted by moving my arms over my head, an attempt to block the blast. One of the fighters from my team... I think his name was... Gohan? He stood in front of me before he shot a blast that was big enough to swallow the attacker's. The attacker barely dodged it.

I got a good view of the opponent and saw that he looked... the best way I could describe him is that he's a humanoid bird.

 the best way I could describe him is that he's a humanoid bird

'Since when do birds look like humans?'

I tilted my head, confused by it's unnatural appearance. The bird rapidly started shooting red blasts from it's mouth. Gohan swiftly got out of the way as a blast was heading our way. I was about to run away but I couldn't. I braced for impact.

???: D■n'■ ■■st st■n■ th■■■ ■■■ d■m■■!

My arm unconsiously swiped upwards, reflecting the blast. The bird charged a red and black KI blast. I was about to throw it before I heard:

Krillin: Destructo Disk! Triple Blade!

He yelled as he threw a yellow saw that multiplied into three saws. The bird person dodged all of them. He thought those saws were meant to hit him but they served as a distraction. Trunksa in her Super Saiyan form jumped behind him and punched him in the spine. She punched with enough force to launch him out of bounds. 

Trunksa landed on the ground as her hair turned back to it's natural color. Krillin not long after noticed 18 struggling against her opponent and went over to help her. I looked at my hand that moved unconsciously as I questioned the unknown voice I heard. It didn't sound like it came from someone in my surroundings, but... In my mind.

For a moment, the pupils of my eyes turned red as I felt a headache. It felt like something was trying to crawl out of my head. It stopped as soon as it came. Someone grabbed me by my shoulder and I saw that I was Gohan. He seemed concerned.

Gohan: Are you alright?

I gave him a reassuring smile.

Android 21: Yes. I just got a little shocked.

He smiled back at me.

Gohan: Good. Next time, don't be. I can't save you all the time.