Chapter 37: Questions Answered

Y/N Pov

I was about a mile away from the pile of the 6 dragon balls. I had the 3 star dragon ball in my pocket. If you are wondering why was I doing this... I thought of a wish that would probably help Bardock getting out of his grief.

I wasn't flying, nor running... Just walking. Calmly walking. I was in a desert area... worrying, someone was going to steal the rest of the dragon balls. I didn't bother looking into the future, to know if a major threat was coming... One of the reasons is because of the light headache and because I already knew what was going to happen.

'...Frieza.'

Those soldiers of his are supposed to resurrect him using Shenron. Damn bastards. I should kill them... then again... they most likely have families to come back to. I don't kill without reason... I'm not a murderer... mostly. I only kill those without family or friends... and those who threaten the planet greatly.

.

.

.

I stopped in place when I heard the wind blow my back. I already knew who it was. I turned my head to see Whis... with a plate of spaghetti. I turned around to face him. I didn't really think of him as a threat... it's just that I don't trust him.

Whis: Greetings, Y/N.

Y/N: What do you want..?

.

.

Whis: I know why you are angry... I can sense the flame burn inside of you.

He said as he took a fork and wrapped it with the noodles.

Whis: Since you defeated Lord Beerus, he sent me here to answer your questions.

'I didn't really beat him though.'

I sighed as I slowly sat down, my legs crossed. He sat down in the same position. I thought of my questions...

'Titans...'

Y/N: What are the Titans?

A small smile was on his face. 

Whis: Titans are... how do I explain this?

Y/N: Just answer me..!

I said while glaring at him. He took a deep breath.

Whis: Titans are one of the first beings that have ever existed in the galaxy... even before the Gods. They could be described, having a human structure, but with a little twist. They have markings and lines all across their entire body. Some say those markings mean something...

'...Huh.'

Bardock said that I had some weird lines around my nape and neck... but for some reason they disappeared.

Y/N: What is so special about the Titans? Why are they feared?

.

.

.

.

Whis: After thousands of years, Titans somehow gave birth to Gods. Gods are stronger than Titans. One particular Titan wanted to kill them, along with the other Titans, because of their abnormal power... but the Gods killed them, before they did. That's why they are to be feared... there may be a small population of Titans left across the multiverse, but we are not sure...

He took a fork full of spaghetti into his mouth.

Whis: This is a great dish... They are also feared by the flame... and their insane adaptability.