Remaking Chapters

.

.

.

.

.

*opens the door and sits in front of the open laptop*

.

.

.

.

.

I'm remaking old chapters. 

.

.

.

The reason for that is...

.

.

Well, in these "new" chapters I put a LOT of thought into making them. And now that I read my book fully, for the... 11974269587 time. I can see how this book changes it's writing from chapter to chapter. 

.

.

.

.

So, in order to fix that, I'll be making the "old" chapters into... better chapters. Yeah. Let's call them that. For now I've updated the first, second, third, and fourth chapter. You can read them again if you want too. I'll... probably every afternoon update these old chapters. I'll update the chapters all the way to number 17. 

.

.

.

.

Don't be expecting a new chapter soon.

.

.

.

.

And also, I want to know your opinion of this book. When  I joined this platform known as "Wattpad" I was really intrigued of all these books people made... especially fanfics. Besides that, over the time I spent, more and more inspiration I gained to make a book myself. I think I've improved my writing and grammar since the time I released my first chapter. Since then I've gained a LOT of support from fellow authors. Thank you for that... What do you think? Am I good or bad? Don't worry, opinion is most important to me. I didn't make this book for myself... but for you guys... maybe even girls idk. So tell me... What. Do. You. Think?

.

.

.

.

So, until I make a new chapter. Have fun with your family and friends! Enjoy reading and... rest in peace Etika.

Bye.