Chapter 35: Sadness Into Anger

Y/N Pov

Beerus: So... You've become the Super Saiyan God?

Goki and I stood side by side, glaring at Beerus with anger in both of our eyes. God KI around the both of us. I took my stance while thinking of a plan.

Alright, everything is going exactly as it should be. Now... If Goki fights Beerus alone... She will die. I can't fight in space since I can't breathe in it... What should I do..?

'Maybe I can... But it's risky.'

I thought of a good plan and nodded to myself. I exited out of my stance and descended to the point I can breathe again.

Y/N: Hope she doesn't get surprised.

Goki Pov

Goki: Yeah, but...

Lord Beerus: But what?

Goki: ...I was hoping to get to this level on my own...

This entire time, I've been training and getting stronger all by myself... This is actually a new feeling for me... Getting stronger with someone's help.

Lord Beerus: You should be grateful... Now... Show me the power of the Saiyan God.

I smirked at his demand. I took my stance and said:

Goki: No, we'll-

I took a peek at Y/N... He wasn't there.

Goki: Wha-

Before I could finish, I felt a fist crash into my cheek, launching me backwards. I recovered before rubbing my cheek.

Goki: That hurt.

A purple aura surrounded him. He smirked.

Lord Beerus: You should fight more instead of talking.

Goki: Fine!

I roared, letting the power increase from within me. The fiery aura expanding. I charged at him and aimed to punch him. He side-stepped, dodging my attack, countering with a knee to my stomach. He spun around and landed a kick to my chest. I groaned, but stood my ground.

I tried to punch him again, but he dodged it and pulled his fist back. I anticipated his attack and ducked under it. I smirked and uppercut him in the jaw. I continued by kicking him in the chin with the heel of my foot, making him fly in space.

I flew after him and aimed to kick him in the gut, but he spun backwards and kicked me in the chin. The impact made me stumble which gave him an opening to attack me. Right when he was about to punch me, he stopped in place by a sudden KI blast hitting his back. He moved his attention towards the shooter.

I took the chance by landing a series of punches in the centre of his chest, ending the combo by kicking him across the face, launching him away from me. I turned to look at who shot the KI blast in the first place... Y/N!

He was waving with a bright smile on his face. In his other hand was a big yellow KI ball. I waved back. His expression turned into a determined one before he started making signs with his hand. Sign language. 

Y/N: You fight him, I shoot him!

I still remember how he taught me, but that doesn't matter right now. I showed him a thumbs up to which he responded by placing down KI balls around him.

'What even is that move?'

ON GUARD!!!

I let my guard down and Beerus landed a nasty punch to my pelvis. I yelled in pain. He smirked and placed his hand on my stomach and charged a KI wave. He shot the wave through me, making me groan in pain. I noticed something though...