Chapter 5: Fight With Frieza

Y/N Pov

Frieza: Well what do we have here?

I grit my teeth knowing he's going to be a tough opponent to fight against. I looked at my friends except Vegeta... I still don't trust him. Gohan looked scared, same for Krillin. I looked back at Frieza feeling his aura coming to here.

Frieza: The prince of all monkeys...

Vegeta grunted at his nickname.

Frieza: ...a bald midget, a little boy without his mommy...

Krillin and Gohan stepped back from their fear continuing to grow.

He looked at me with a smile on his face.

Frieza: ...and a very interesting being.

I tilted my head. Confused by the fact he called me "interesting". 

Frieza: I'd be happy to check your blood to confirm my theory.

'What the fuck...'

Vegeta: Frieza! I am the one who will kill you and become a Super Saiyan!!

Frieza's smile turned into a frown

Frieza: Is this what this is about? About some... fairy tale.

He started laughing. Something about this guy... It's like I can feel his menace... It's like I know what he's done. It's like something is screaming from inside of me to just... kill him.

His laugh soon died out. His face was filled with disappointment.

Frieza: You know, why I came here... Didn't you Vegeta? To get the dragon balls and wish for immortality. Unfortunatly... you showed up. Tore my whole army... You really bug me... all of you.

He clenched his fist as he screamed:

YOU WORMS!!! I WILL KILL YOU OFF, SLOWLY!!!

Vegeta smirked and charged at Frieza. Frieza blocked the punch and countered with a blast coming to Vegeta's side. Vegeta grabbed Frieza's arm and threw him in the air. He fired the Galick Gun at Frieza creating an explosion. Some sort of pink beam came from the smoke piercing through Vegeta's leg. He came out of the smoke with grin.

Y/N: Need a hand, Vegeta?

Vegeta: No, and I never will!

Frieza shot another beam at Vegeta. It cut through Vegeta's other leg. He fell on his knees covering his wounds so he doesn't bleed.

Vegeta: Fight with honor Frieza!!

Frieza: Hm?

Vegeta: I know you have multiple forms. Fight with full power!

'Multiple forms?'

Y/N: What are you saying?

Vegeta: His race can transform. That's what I've heard.

Frieza let out a chuckle.

Frieza: So you're asking me to show off my transformations?

 Vegeta just stared at him.

Frieza: Very well.

Suddenly this "aura" surrounded him. The ground broke under his feet, as he yelled. In seconds... parts of his body expanded until his whole body grew massive. His horns bent upwards and grew in size.