Summary and Copyright

First off no stealing of my ideas, names and situations.. I've a copyright on THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT!! And the name of the story is Original.. No stealing!!

Started - 8 November 2018 Thursday.

Finished - 12 September 2020 Saturday.

© COPYRIGHT!!

***
You really thought what happened last night matters to me?" He said.
"Then know this, it was just for fun and we aren't together. Just because we are married doesn't mean I love you."

Everything in me shattered. It felt as I was made of glass and someone threw it and it ended up shattered.

"Last night was a mistake so it's better you forget! "
After saying this, he stood up from his chair and left me alone in the room.

My knees felt weak. Everything started to blur around me.  My face felt warm and wet.  I fell on the floor on my knees and everything turned black like it was consuming me.

***
The day we become an adult is the day Natalie's life changes.

All Natalie Seine wanted was to make her eighteenth birthday special. It actually became special, when her mother and brother sold her to get married to someone she thought she didn't know.

Damon Queen.

Let's just say she didn't know anything about him.

Life gets more complicated when Natalie's living with Damon.  She gets to know his past and his darkest secret.  He gets to know her life. Will they live with the truth?