Chapter 4

Next morning was new day for both of them. Today was Saturday, Avni And Anaya favourite day. Today both mother and daughter would spend time with each other. Avni would share things about Neil to Anaya even though Anaya hasn't seen his picture yet in All These years. Only Avni knows how she has managed her not seeing Neil's picture.

Avni hid all her family or Neil memories in room where no one goes expect from her. She has Become over protective over that room.

Avni was lying down on her bed when Anaya Entered and smiled seeing Avni. She went to Avni and hugged her. Feeling a touch Avni looks at Anaya.

Avni : baby!

Anaya: mamma can I please see papa picture, tomorrow is father day. Please mamma.

Avni : baby won't for wait to papa for real than seeing his picture.

Anaya : mamma please!

Avni : no baby! Leave all this today is Saturday so should we go out!

Anaya get happy hearing the word going out. She loves shopping, especially with her mamma but misses papa with her. Poor kid always carve for father.

Anaya : mamma can we go to Buckingham place. It's my favourite place.

Avni : we will go wherever my bday wants to go.

Anaya being happy child kissed mamma cheeks and hugged her.

Anaya : thank you mamma.

(Buckingham Palace is the London residence and administrative headquarters of the monarch of the United Kingdom. Located in the City of Westminster, the palace is often at the centre of state occasions and royal hospitality. It has been a focal point for the British people at times of national rejoicing and mourning -Google)

Avni and Anaya got ready in Same dress. Anaya loves wearing matches clothes, so Avni buys same dress and tops for both of them. Both wore same Colour dress along with blue jacket over dress. They both left hair open.

(Their outfit)

(Their outfit)

Both of them left House. First they went Anaya favourite Buckingham place. Anaya enjoyed going there as it's give her peace there.

(Buckingham palace)

(Buckingham palace)

After roaming around Buckingham palace Anaya wanted to visit London eye. Next Avni took Anaya to London eye. Both enjoyed themselves. They took in pictures together.

 They took in pictures together

(London eye)

(The London Eye is a cantilevered observation wheel on the South Bank of the River Thames in London. It is Europe's tallest cantilevered observation wheel,[10] is the most popular paid tourist attraction in the United Kingdom with over 3.75 million visitors annually,and has made many appearances in popular culture. -Google)
Both enjoyed their time. After roaming around, They had food then left to their house.

India.
Neil was in commissioner cabin when commissioner himself walked in with worried face. Seeing his worried face Neil sensed something wrong has happened.

Commissioner took his sit and looks at Neil.

Neil : sir , what the matter?

Com: Neil there is big problem!

Neil : sir you scaring me! What happened?

Com: Neil again someone got raped. They need you and dd soon as possible. They said If you could leave tonight for London.

Neil was shocked hearing that not because he has to leave early but what is happening over there. Neil calmed himself.

Neil : sir I am ready to leave tonight!

Commissioner looks at Neil.

Com :Neil are sure!

Neil : I am sure! I Leave today night. I will pack my things.

Com : ok then, I will inform them.

Neil nods. Commissioner informs London police force. Neil went home to pack his stuff.

I gave short update because I am not happy with votes I am getting on this plot. I don't know if you all like It or not but votes are less. If you want me discontinue then i more happy to end it. The rest is up to you all. I don't want to targets or something. Since I have starts writing I never said votes being low but this times I am getting less votes. It's doesn't take long to
Vote. Sorry if I sound rude to all.