Chapter 42

Next morning Neil was still sleeping when Avni came to his room. She sat beside him and saw his face with dried tears. How much she tries to make Neil happy but his pain can't be reduce until things are solved. Avni sat there admiring him when she felt he going to be wake. She slowly moved out the room and Went to hers.

Neil knew she was here. Sighing himself he went to take shower. Soon he came back while ruffling his hair. He moved to his drawer side and picked tablet and moved to beside. Taking a water he gulped it one go. He kept glass side and went to back to Closet and picked pair of clothes.

After getting dressed he messaged someone and moved out the room.

He smiled seeing Anaya almost sleeping on Avni shoulder. He walks to them and sat Between Avni and Anaya.

Neil : good morning!

Hearing Neil voice Anaya opens her eye bit then soon she closed it. Others wished him too. Neyonika served him hot gobi Parthra.

Neil : thank you maa!

She smiled at him and saw Anaya sleeping.

Neyo: didn't she sleep last night.

Avni : no maa! Since she slept early evening.

Neyo: Make her sleep in room.

Avni : maa its fine!

Neyonika nods.

Manik looks at avni then Neil who both eating silently. He then looked at his dad.

Manik : dad!

Raj looks up and gestured Manik to speak.

Manik : I was thinking why all we should visit our farmhouse. I mean it's been long time since all spent together and Anaya loves going out..

Raj thought something.

Raj: it's not bad idea but when would you like to go.

Manik : let's discuss after breakfast.

Raj nods and continues eating. Neil was eating when his phone beeped with message.

He took his phone out and saw message. As he Expected the reason why they couldn't come.

He didn't reply but kept his Phone back which was noticed by Avni but she kept it quiet.

Post breakfast everyone was sitting in hall expect Avni as she was giving bath to Anaya. Neil kept his head in neyoika lap while caressed his hair.

Raj : Neil!

Neil looks at him.

Neil : yes uncle!

Raj : if you don't mind can I ask your something.

Neil nods.

Raj : we all know you left police job. I mean I was thinking what will you do now?

Neil : uncle there is something Know only Manik and Nandini knows but I want say something. Actually I haven't left my job. I'm sill police officer but due to personal reason front of media I have declared me not being part police officer. The reason I went to London was my mission.

Raj: so are you planning to tell media you being still part of officer.

Neil : no I don't want to risky it.