Chapter 30

Two weeks has passed since they got news of Nandini being pregnant. Nandini pregnancy news brought happiness not only Manik but also for avneil. In these two weeks Avneil were closer. Awkward between them gradually reduce. They starts living Like before 10years. They both be came more comfortable with each other. Both would spend time with each other. They have starts living like normally couple. Seeing avneil always happy and together Anaya hearts welled up. She always wanted her parents to be together. The day was coming when her whole family will be together which she thought.

It's was another night where Anaya and Neil woke up around 10pm to decorated Neil's room. Neil's room was decorating with Avni favourite flowers and balloons which was suggested by Anaya. Both father and daughter finished decorating the room and smiled at each other. While Daughter-father was busy when Avni was peaceful sleeping. Anaya hugged Neil tightly. Neil smiled at her. Neil broke hug and kissed her cheek. Anaya also kissed her papa cheek.

Neil : princess shall we meet chachi now!

Anaya : yeah. Before mamma wakes up.

Neil nods and both of them leaves after closing door very slowly. Both walked to kitchen to see Manik baking cake while Nandini was instructing him. Neil smiled at them. Anaya went to Nandini and slowly hugged her.

Anaya : Chachi is cake ready.

Nandini: nearly done my baby!

Anaya was very exciting after all it's was her mother birthday. Firstly she is happy it's Avni birthday and secondly her papa is with them this time. She remembered when Neil told her about this.

Flash back.

It's was few days after when everyone found about Nandini pregnancy. Neil and Anaya were in their room whereas others were doing their work. Nandini was taking rest in her room. Wheel Avni and Manik went to office. So papa and Daughter got time to spend.

Anaya was playing on Neil's phone while Neil was doing something on his laptop when he remembered the talk Between him and Nandini. ( will flashback there talk later in chapter)

Neil shut his laptop and called Anaya name. Anaya immediately looked from her phone hearing her papa.

Anaya : haan ji papa!

Neil : come here!

Anaya kept room aside and went to Neil where he was working. Neil kept his laptop aside and made Anaya sit on his lap.

Neil : princes you wanna after few weeks it's your mamma birthday.

Then it's strikes in Anaya head.

Anaya: oh no I forget! Thank you papa reminding me.

Neil : princess doesn't need to say thank to papa. Do have you have any idea.

Anaya nods. Anaya told Neil her plan.

Neil : that's great. Princess you thought of gift.

Anaya : yes but i need help.

Neil : papa will help you. You tell me what do?

Anaya nods and told him.
Both high fives. Neil went back to work while Anaya went to get Neil's phone and came back. Neil looks at her.

Anaya: I am bored.

Neil : wanna go out!

Anaya nods.