Chapter 20

Neil opened his room to see a figure facing back towards him. He could see figure holding something close to he/ her Chest.

Neil : excused me!

He said as he walked inside not before closing door behind. As Avni heard someone voice , she turned, both of their eye got locked. All their emotions were coming back, Their first meet? Their fight, their marriage, Neil past coming in, their confession, Neil arresting Avni, their love making and finally most horrible moment both have suffered from.

Neil Himself didn't knew when his legs starts moving towards her. Both of their eyes were still locked but their Cute and sweet moment were in their mind. Both were drowned in each other and remembering the moment they spent together.

Neil slowly sat beside her and touched her face. Himself was thinking it's imaginations but only God know two souls were actually present in room together Remembering each other.

Neil : are you real!

He could only stare her eye which was only holding tears. He cupped her face. His hand were trembling when he was going touch her. He kissed her whole face.

Neil : say you are real?

Avni wasn't not in sense to speak but her emotions was all true seeing him front of her after 10 years later. She thought herself it's her dream as she dreamed after moving to London.

Avni : are you real?

Both looked at each with painful tears. The separation from each other wasn't easy take for couple who loves each other like anything and so deeply. Both were connected with each other, no one could separate them. Physically both were not each other but their heart always connected. True loves never dies. They love story begin with hate but at end they both become each other soulmate.

Their love was unbreakable. But peoples say life has ups and down, exactly has happened to them. They faced many problems but at end they are together.

Both week feeling each other presence while hugging each other. Neil himself the pain he suffered after Avni left because he was feeling bliss and peaceful back into her embrace. While Avni was only controlled her emotions, even though she will not remember this tomorrow but was living in their moment.

Their moment Broke when something strikes in Neil mind. She pushed her and looks with his teary eye.

Neil: who are you?

Neil stood up and made her Stand up but she trembles herself and fell on him. He could sense that she has drunk herself. But right now he couldn't push her because she wasn't not in her sense.

Neil could her numbing something. He brought her close to hear what she is saying.

Avni: I love you Neil!

Avni: I miss you!

Avni : I need you!

Avni : don't leave me!

Avni : Neil!

Saying last word she fall on his chest and closed his eye. Neil knew by now it's not his imagination but he still had many question in his mind. His question was killing him from inside but for now her safety is more important. He kept all his enquiry aside and made lie on bed. He was staring at her with his tearfully eye.

Neil ( mind) can be she real or it's my dream again. Avni I have lost all my hope, please tell me you are real.
I can't live anymore. Neil is nothing without you Avni. Prove i am wrong, come back to your Neil.

His thought stopped when he heard gunshot and shouts from hall. He got and ran down to see most shocking thing. Most guest were Already went but some still present there but the thing made him shock was guest were hiding and Manik and dd were fighting with some goons. Nandini was holding Anaya in her arm due to this Neil couldn't see.
One of the goon pulled Anaya from Nandini and pushed Nandini, a sudden push Nandini got hit by table but Anaya fell on the feet of Neil. Neil
Stood there being shocked. His trance broke when he heard Anaya scream. He saw how one goon was holding her shoulder. She was crying but he didn't had any humanity in him. Neil
Anger raised seeing that. Neil Punched him and hugged Anaya tightly.

Anaya was crying in his arm. Neil had stop her but its not right to do it.
He give Anaya to Nandini told them to go to his room, Nandini took Anaya from Neil. Anaya hid herself in Nandini arm. Both them were going when one of the aimed gun at them but before anything could happen Neil kicked him. Luckily the bullet only touched Neil shoulder.

Jame brought some more officer with him and arrested them. Neil gave Jame a look that he wants things to be shorted by tomorrow. After nodding Jame leaves belong with those goons.

Neil kept his face straight looking at something.

Neil : I want you both in my room after 10 minutes.

He walks out. Himself didn't knew why he was doing that. But one thing knew himself whatever he saw was not dream or imagination of his. He knew something has been hidden from him. He wanted to cool himself before speaking to them Because he knows is his anger powers him then he will regret himself. In this years he has learnt anger is not only thing to short out. He knows anger is destruction, himself has regretted in his past.

DeekshaKumar21 @taniyajain8 @BushraTaiyab . Thanks you so much for helping me out. Hope this has met your expectations.