Chapter 32

Two beautiful soul were sleeping only covered in duvet. After so long they have slept in each other arm. Both completed each other life by being together. Avni snuggled and kept her head on Neil bare chest. Neil had one hand around her waist while other was dangled over the bed. Sun rays peeped breaking beautiful and peaceful sleep of Avni.

Avni slowly opened her eye lifted her head only to see adorable scene. She smiled seeing Neil sleeping with his mouth open bit. Avni giggled at him. She admired him. Seeing him sleeping peaceful she had Tears in her eye. She felt heaven sleeping in his arm after 10 years later. A tear slipped on his chest. Feeling a tear he opened his eye and saw some tears in her eye. He freaked out seeing tear and got up immediately and wiped those tears.

Neil : Avni why you crying? Did I hurt you! I am sorry....

He was stopped by her lip over him. Avni kissed him slowly and sucked his lip. Neil also respond and came over her. While kissing he brought his hand towards her upper body and starts roaming around. Both broke the kiss and looked deeply in each other eye to only found pure love between them. Neil moved back to his side not before kissing her forehead.

Neil : you fresh up then we will leave.

Avni nods. She took Neil shirt which was beside her and wore it and moved to washroom. Neil watched her going then picked his phone. He dialled someone number.

Neil : hello, Listen I will be leaving in hour so come back and Make sure you bring those bags the which I brought and you have them.

Neil cuts call and closed his eye to catch some more sleep. Avni came out after having hot shower and relaxing her body. She kept her towel side and saw Neil who is still sleeping. She went to bed and sat beside him and ruffled his hair.

Avni : Neil wake up, we need to leave.

Neil opened his eye and smiling her face.

Avni : good morning.

Neil : good morning.

He kissed her cheek. And rested his head on bedhead.

Avni : go fresh up!

Neil nods no. Avni looks at him.

Avni : why don't you wanna fresh up?

Neil : everything feels like dream. Seeing you in morning and you ordering me.

Avni : Neil it's not our dream. I am here with you and always will be. Now fresh up. Anaya must be waiting for us.

Neil nods. He gets while grabbing his boxer. Avni moved to balcony to take some fresh air. She was busy feeling cold breeze when she felt hand around her waist. She leaned knowing it's Neil.

Neil : shall we leave.

Avni : my change?

Neil : come I will show.

He took her to closet and gave pair of clothes. He was already ready. Avni took clothes and went to get ready. Avni came back after getting ready when she saw Neil was busy in his phone. She went to him and called his name. Neil Looks from his phone and gave her smile.