Epilogue

A word separation is heartbreaking... no one wanted to through separation heartbreaking phase... life wasn't easy for them... their love had up and down but at the end their love wins... their love was beyond imagine... their love was strongest... their love begin with hate but at the end they had beautiful family...

A girl was born but people and society thought she was only illegitimate child and gave illegitimate tag forever... but for that because her parents wasn't married... a girl had fight for her own rights... she wanted justice for herself and her mom rights.... she was bravest not weak person.... she didn't let anyone destroy her and will never let... she never believed in love but love came to her.... the love she use to escape from but the same love followed her as shadow and never left her... that was strong love between her and her shadow...

The person who made his own heart in her life calls lady don... she is not only lady don for name but she fought for herself, her family her love... she named that name... It's wasn't easy phase for them but they faced it together... rather be together or separated.... at the end they made it happen... their love story is finally happy...

In a room we could see 10 years old baby girl was sleeping between her both parents... her dream finally fulfilled sleeping between her both parents... her head on was her papa's chest while she clutched her mother hand... while the couple were peacefully sleeping with symbol of their Love in between... the boy one hand was wrapped around his wife waist and another hand was around his daughter waist... it's was like perfect family... the girl slowly opened her eye and rubbed them... she looked at her both parents sleeping when her eye fell on cradle next to their bed...

She smilingly removed her parents hands from her and left the bed... as she left the bed her parents cuddled each other....

The age 10 years old girl move to the Cradle and smiled seeing the cute her baby brother sleeping... she caressed his cheek then bent down to kiss his cheek...

Girl : good morning my baby brother... your di loves you....

She smiled seeing his smile in sleep... kissing his cheek once more she went back to bed and settled beside her mother.... she starts waking up she mother..... she starts shaking her mother when her mother opens her eye and turns to her...

Her mother cupped her face and looks at her worryingly...

Mother : what happened baby?

Anaya : mamma washroom....

Avni : baby door is open.....

Anaya : that this but My room one....

Avni : come then...

Avni gets up from bed and picks Anaya in her arms and starts walking towards door... avni with her empty hand she unlocked the Door and takes Anaya to her room.....

Soon avni comes back to room to see her little bundle was sleeping in his cradle while her other side her baby was sleeping on bed throwing the duvet on the floor... she shook her heads seeing her husband sleeping like new born baby...

Chucking her thoughts she walked to her little bundle and picked him up in arms and starts walking to bed... she settled on bed and rested her head on headboard with her baby in her lap comfortable sleeping...

She caressed his Cheek then bent down to kiss fluffy and soft cheeks... she rubbed her nose on his making little baby boy stir in sleep... the baby boy opens his eye and looked at him mother....

Avni : my baby wake up.... good morning my baby...

The baby just smiled.... the baby held avni finger and brought close to his mouth.... avni moved her finger from near his mouth and looks at him....