Chapter 23

Both stood in silent. Both of them didn't knew what say. Avni took deep breath and looked other side.

Avni : I know you are very hurt what I have Done but trust me my intention wasn't to hurt anyone. I need to save my family. Even if you think I am wrong then whatever you decide will accept but please don't forgive me. I know am not your forgivable.

He was patiently listening to her. He was still proud as she thinking about him not herself. That's the reason he loves her because she different from other girls.
Both were not looking at each other but were conveying their feelings.

Neil: I agree whatever you did it's your family but at least you could have told me. You don't know how have survive all this years without you. You can't even imagine what I went through.

Both had tears remembering how they life was without each other.

Avni : you right I can't imagine what you went through but can believe what my life was in this new country. I know I did mistake leaving you all behind and for that I shouldn't be forgiven but at least try put yourself in my shoe.

Neil looks at and saw only pain in eye. Remembering past was only giving both pain. Both had be strong but will they be back or not.

Avni : what would you do if your at my place.

Neil was numb listening to her question. Off Course he would done same to save his loved one. He could see how life has change.

Avni : you also put in jail even knowing I wasn't the murder. Still you put in jail for six months because you wanted save me from vidyut. If you were not wrong that time then even now I am not wrong. If you could protect me by putting in jail then I can do same for my family. I believe what I did it's not right but my intention or yours were not hurt anyone.

Neil also knew she was hurt by his decision when he put behind the bars because of vidut. He also knows she right on her point view but his mind is making more worse for him. He just thinking what he has suffered since she has left him.

Avni looks at him from corner of her eye and see tears.

Avni: about Anaya then she is only reason that I am here front of you or I could killed myself.

Neil looks at her intensely. Both were looking to finds each other pain.

Avni chuckled bit.

Avni : she is reason of me. After I came , there was no meaning of my life. My life Belongs with you. You heard what bhai said about how he found me but he forgot mention that was suffering from cancer...

That was another shock for him. Now his heart was powering his Brian. Himself knew she has suffered more than him. He also knew he won't Stay angry with her. How can he stay angry with that person who you wanted to come back only for you. He was only struck between us heart and Brian.

Avni remembered how she found out she had cancer after few days back after hospital.

Avni : after we reached London. It's was almost week since I was in London. But one day I lost my full conscious, next day I was in hospital with Bhai and Nandini. I asked them what has happened to me but they didn't say anything. After week I was in bhai room checking something when I saw file of my name. When opened, the first thing I read broke me down.
I was shatter to know that I have cancer but didn't knew what stage I was in. That the Same bhai saw me there. He was shocked to see file in his hand. He then told he was spoke to one of best doctor. I was shifted in hospital about almost year. It's lucky that i was cured from cancer because it's my first stage, it's wasn't then I would have died that day.

Now Neil was crying but he didn't saw his face to Avni. She also knew he was sobbing but didn't say anything.

Avni : after I was fine. Two months later I found I was pregnant with Anaya. She was symbol of us Neil. In my pregnancy I had a lots of complication because of my recent operation. I lost all hope that I could give birth. I could have died after giving birth but god didn't wanted that.

When Anaya was born she reminded me of you only. That moment i only wanted you to be there. She is dear to everyone especially Nandini. Nandini is her second mom. Neil I told you what has happened with me. Now it's your decision what you want. I know you very hurt and won't be forgive but I don't deserve your forgiven. I know I don't deserve anyone. Neil please for last time let me stay with my daughter, then you can take her...

At lastly she ended chocking herself. Neil couldn't hold himself from hugging her. Feeing each other warmth. Both hugged each other and cried in their arms. 10 years separation only they know how lived with each other.

We can't say who was has suffered most but we can say both has suffered a lot of pain from staying away. Neil couldn't control his feeling, he let his anger one side and accepted his heart. He did what his heart told him to do. Off course he is anger with her but If himself could put in her shoe then he may have done say thing.

While Avni was crying in his remembering her struggling she suffered from her family, especially Neil's. Neil was the one who brought her from darkness. She lived her life once again because of him. Both had their emotions but kept them side and Hugged each other.

No matte how much anger or hate you have but that person is yours and you can't forget what they have done for you.