Chapter 7

Jame and Neil reached to one of the school. Both headed towards head teacher office. Both entered inside after getting respond from inside the room. The lady was sitting on chair and looking over the files. She looks up when Jame cleared his throat. Sje stood as she recognised Jame. She handshake with Jame.

Lady : hello welcome officer Jame!

Jame also replied with a smile.

Jame: thank you ma'am! Meet him officer Neil!

Then Jame introducing lady to Neil. Jame told reason why they both are here. Understanding lady nods and instructs them where the program is going on. Again Neil and Jame shook their hands left her cabin.

Inside the corridor doors Neil and Jame were walking while discussing about the case but Neil was bit lost in himself. Jame stopped and looks at Neil.

Jame shook Neil bit and asked him.

Jame : are you okay!

Neil nods. Again both starts walking. Both reached to hall where the program was held. Jame told Neil that he will be back. Neil agreed and looks around the hall.

His eye was roaming around then someone bumped to him. Without looking at the person.

Neil : I am sorry!

Hearing sweet voice Neil looks up and saw a girl standing there with fears full eye. Neil bent down to her level. And cupped her face.

Neil : I am sorry Beta! Are you okay! Say something.

While she looks at him. She was taught not to talk with strangers. She took last glance of Neil and ran from there.

Neil shook his head.

Neil ( mind) what just happened? I never apology without my mistake. What is happening with me?

Neil again looked at the way where the girl went from there. He kept staring that place when Jame came and called Neil.

Jame: Neil?

Neil turns to see Jame standing there with bottle of water and some snacks. Jame hands Neil a bottle of water.

Jame : it's going to Long program. Take some snacks too.

Neil took packet of crisps.

Neil : when is this going to start.

Jame : in 10 minutes. Let's do one thing. Let's take last sit so anyone can notice. Plus we are in casual.

Neil nods. Jame and Neil took very last sit. Neil was being very impatient person. Maybe to see that girl. Himself doesn't know why he wants see her.

The soon the program has started. The hall was full of children and parents. Someone teachers was also present there and waiting to start program.

One of the teacher took mike and starts speaking.

Teacher: first of all thank you children and parents for coming here. It's was pleasant to have all here. Without wasting time any time I would like children to present their poems for their father.

( guys Father's Day was last Sunday here. Plus there is no school in weekend. Currently it's Sunday today. I know I am late but still it's story. School has organised special event for children to celebrate Father's Day. Hope you all don't mind)

Teacher: I would like to call the student up and read their poems for their fathers.

Every student read their poem. Lastly one girl went to read hers. She is the one who bummed to Neil. Neil was only staring her. He couldn't move his eye from her. He felt connected with her.