Chapter 34

Neil was rested his head on table on his phone rang. He ignored few times but it kept ringing. He sighed and took his phone out and saw caller name. He nowadays he is feared of picking any unknown numbers. First reason his family and second is vidyut as he can trace Neil number. Neil knew vidyut won't stay quite until he doesn't have Neil front of him.

He took deep breath and kept near his ear and waited someone to speak. Hearing other side voice. He controlled himself from breaking down.

Neil : anything else you find expect from my sign.

Caller : what could you give? You already took what you wanted it. I only want you to come back and sing these papers. I won't be get all properties until you agree with this.

Neil didn't cared about property, he was only breaking because he was cursing him.

Neil : you will get you what by tomorrow morning. Before Signing I only want one favour from you.

Caller : speak up. Don't expect too much.

Neil : i only want meet mom and Bebe once. Please let me meet them.

Caller : you can but don't you dare you listen to them. I know your mom and Bebe how they will conceive you to come back.

Neil : you think I fool to Listen to them. Because of you I am hurting them. Even I stay there with them you will only give me pain. I would rather die then living with in same roof as you. Now don't waste my time, I will come and give you what you want.

Caller : come straight from airport as I don't have time for you.

Neil : even I don't give waste my time on whose people who only deserve my hate.

Caller : don't act smart with me or you will your Bebe and mom will suffer more.

Neil : don't you dare. I will come.

He cuts phone and called Jame. Jame picked it two ring.

Neil : book ticket to India for tonight.

Jame : but you said day after tomorrow.

Neil : do I as I say! Jame I don't have time to waste here.

Jame : I will check it and call you back.

Neil : thank you! Bye.

Neil( mind) enough of this game of being Neil Khanna. Now I will show who is Neil. I don't need your surname to leave. Tomorrow you will be free mr Praksh Khanna. But I will inform Avni. Avni has to be there but with me. I won't let anyone to ruin my life again. This I will fight to keep my family safe.

Neil grabbed his phone and called dd.

Neil : dd make sure tell commissioner sir I am going back. And tell sir not to worry about me. I will meet sir after my flight.

He cuts call again and leaves his cabin. While going in his mind was thinking how to keep his family safe. He can't afford to lose them again. He was driving very fast. He was afraid again to slip into darkness. He reached home in half hour.

He parked and went straight to his room. No one show him entering inside the house. He packed his stuff and kept aside then his fell eye on photo frame. He walked to frame and creased it.