Chapter 9

Neil walked out the class and ran to play ground. As he reached his heart pained seeing Anaya hiding in maira arms and crying badly. He composed himself and walked to them.he bent down and called Anaya name softly.

Neil: Anaya beta!

As Anaya heard Neil voice she broke hug from Maria and hugged Neil tightly and cried in his arm. Neil rubbed her back to calm her but she wasn't stopping. She hiccuped herself crying.

Neil : Anaya please beta stop crying!

Anaya just in response she hugged Neil more tightly and spoke while crying.

Anaya: yo....u...came... late....

Neil understood why she is crying. He broke the hug and wiped her tears with his finger tips and placed kissed on her forehead.

Neil : I am sorry but I got really busy!

Anaya nods no and hugged Neil again.

Neil : I am sorry!

This time Anaya brakes hug and looks at Neil.

Anaya : I will forgive you but on one condition.

Neil : what's the condition?

Anaya: that will you take me for ice cream and buy me my favourite dessert.

Neil happily nods.

Neil : I will but for now forgive me.

Anaya : you don't need to say sorry!

Neil smiled and hugged And kissed her forehead.

Neil : you're such cutie!

Anaya : that I am. After all I am mamma daughter.

She gave her beautiful smile.

Neil :shall we go then to your ice cream! What say?

Anaya nods. Neil looks at confusingly.

Neil : what happened. You said you want ice cream. Now what happens Anaya?

Anaya: I won't go with you!

Neil : why is that?

Anaya :because you are not calling me what everyone calls me!

Neil : huh. What?

Anaya : everyone call me baby or other name but not Anaya. Like I gave your name, you also give me new name which only you can call me.

Neil felt happy seeing so much love she had for him. Firstly in his life after Avni leaving he felt this happy in his life. For now he was sure she made his life more beautiful. He could only think as his blessing. She was blessing for him. He was more happy than anything.

Neil felt hand on his hand. He looked to see Anaya holding his hand.

Anaya : will give new name!