Chapter 37

Avni was sleeping beside Neil. Neil was sleeping when he was getting some flashes.

"Don't you never come here again"

" I have no relation with you"

" I don't have son"

" you killed Avni"

" leave"

Neil was sweating and shivering and mumbling something.

Neil : no .... I haven't..... killed..... her.......no.... no.....

He opened his eye and looked around to see new place. His eye fell on Avni who was sleeping beside him. He kept staring her then touched her face to realise she is real.

Neil ( mind) Avni come here. How come she is here? She shouldn't know about me. Why you came back Avni. I can't you give you pain anymore. Let me die without giving you pain. Why did you back? Why?

He kept looking at her face unknowingly he slept looking at her face.

It was middle of night when Neil was shivering and screamed Avni name. Hearing Neil Avni sleep broke and looked at Neil. He was shivering and screaming Avni name. She tried to held him but he pushed her away. Avni stumbled but held table behind her. Now Neil was saying Avni in quiet voice. Avni again to his said and tried hearing what he was saying.

Neil: I .... haven't...... killed ...... her.....

It shocked what's Neil was going through. She could remember her nightmares when dayavati accused her in childhood. She stroked his hair but didn't work. She didn't knew how to control him. She looked at his face and saw many dark circles which indicates how much he cried past week. Seeing him in Pain her tears didn't stopped from coming out. Her tears fell on Neil cheek when Neil snugged more into duvet.

She got up and Brought some more blankets and covered Neil with them. She sat beside him and kept staring him. She wiped her tear.

Avni ( mind) why we always suffer? I can't see my husband my Daughter like this. Why our life turned 360 degree in two weeks. Today I am asking myself do we really deserve happy family or not. Why always my family suffer.

What mistake I Have done? I can't be strong anyone more. I need my Neil back and Anaya. My daughter has lost her smile. In these 10 years she made me smile but Today I failed to be good mother and wife. God please take me. I can't bare seeing them in pain.

Why he is suffering because of me? Why? Neil? Anaya? Me? Why? What have done to you that you taking my loves one from me. Why? Don't give me this pain? Just take me.

She cried hiding herself in duvet. She controlled her sobs so Neil doesn't wake up.

Next morning Neil wake up with his heavy head. He rested his head on bedhead and looked other side to see Avni. Not seeing her he thought he was imagining her.

Neil ( mind) thank god it was all my imagination. If avni had seen me like this then don't know what Have happened. I know knowing full truth of mr Prakash Khanna will break down but she shouldn't even get hint of my relationship with him. I can't see my Avni breaking down again. I can't. It breaks my heart seeing her. I would rather take her pain away and not any pain near her.