Chapter 25

Nandini knocked Neil room Door but didn't get respond. Anaya looks at Nandini.

Nandini : baby don't worry. He must tried.

Anaya : I want to meet him.

Nandini thinks. Nandini called maid and told her to bring extra key of Neil room. Nandini opened Neil room Door and saw Neil sitting on sofa with his close eye. Anaya was looking at him with tears. Neil didn't knew about their presence.  Anaya held Nandini hand tightly. Nandini looks at her.

Nandini walked to Neil with Anaya behind her.

Nandini: bhai!

Neil opens his eye and looks at her.

Neil : I am not in mood to hear anything.

Nandini knew he must be thinking about avni.

Nandini: bhia I am not here to say anything to you but can you do something for me.

Neil : what is it?

Nandini : Bhai I have  go to Orphanage!

Neil : this late!

Nandini : it's important to me go.

Neil : you can go but can I do for you.

Nandini : Bhai Anaya is with me. I can't live her alone. Could you look after her.

That time he say Anaya hiding behind Nandini. His Heart welled up seeing her like That.

Neil : where is Manik and dd?

Nandini: Manik is busy with office conference and dd is sleeping. Bhai I will be back soon.

Neil : hmm! I will look after her. Don't worry.

Nandini bring Anaya from her behind and bends down. She cupped her face.

Nandini: baby still here. I will be back.

Anaya nods. Nandini whispered in Anaya ear.

Nandini : talk to him. And go with your plan.

Nandini  kissed her cheek and left. Neil saw them whispering but didn't hear what they said. Anaya looks at Neil who was busy in his phone. She looks around and her eye fall on photo of Avni and her. She walks there and touched the picture. She had tears but wiped before Neil could see but it was too late. Even though Neil was on his phone but his eye was watching  her every action. His tears welled seeing her Tears.

Neil kept his Phone down and went behind her. He sat on his knees And called her name.

Neil: Anaya!

His voice did choke him but called her name as he couldn't see her in tears. As Anaya heard his voice , a long tear slipped from her eye. Neil turned her around and wiped her tears. He cupped her face.

Neil : won't you forgive me!

She looks at him.

Neil : I am still your buddy.  I am sorry i couldn't recognised you.

Anaya hugged him to stop him talking any further. She cried in his arm, both cried. One had happy tears as finally she is in her father arm while Neil is crying as his feeling was no more than happy.

Neil broke hug and again wipes her tears. She also wiped his. He smiled seeing his mature Daughter. He was blessed to have daughter like Anaya.

Neil : Anaya....

She stopped him by putting  her palm on his mouth.

Anaya looks at him with tears.

Anaya : won't you call me princess. Remember our first conversation.

Neil voice was giving hard time. She already accepted him as father. Who couldn't be happy when your daughter claims her right on you. Neil was bound the world.

Anaya looks as he didn't replied her. She again become sad thinking he won't call her princess as she wanted her father to call her.

Anaya : won't you call me princess. Have you not accepted me as your daughter. Am I that bad....

This time she was stopped as Neil hugged her and whispered something made her choke her Voice in his arm.  

Neil : princess!

Even his tears were not stopping today. He got his daughter back. Anaya cried in his arm hearing princess word from her father, which she craved from many years.

After few minutes Neil broke hug. He took her on bed and made her lay down. She was looking only Admiring him.

Neil : princess you need to sleep.

Anaya nods no. He looks at her.

Neil : why?

Anaya : I can't sleep hugging mamma or chachi.

Neil didn't knew what now as Nandini is not at home and he can't call Avni. He looks at time and 3am. It's was too late. He looks back at Anaya who was looking at him and thinking something.

Neil : what are you thinking?

Anaya : can I Sleep hugging  you. Please!

Neil eye welled up but controlled his tears and nods. He came in bed and covered them with duvet. Anaya hugged him tightly and moved to his chest and closed her eye. Neil admire her. He kissed her forehead. He too closed his eye.
This all was seen by Nandini who came to see Anaya as she knows she won't sleeping hugging Avni or her but what are made her happy. Even she had tears seeing them. She also wanted Anaya to be with her dad. Finally her wish came true.

Nandini( mind) baby I am so proud of you. I promise you baby I will bring your mamma and papa together. I will bring happy family for you. I only need your help to bring them together.

She wiped her tears and went from there.

While Avni was in her and crying holding Anaya and  Neil's picture.

Avni : I know Neil you will not forgive you. I need to stay away from you but will be able to live without you and Anaya.

She questioned herself but will she. She decided to move away from there but will she.

She cried holding their picture and remember moments with  both of them.