Chapter 46

In theatre room everyone slept while watching the movie Expect Avni who was waiting for Neil to come back but he didn't. She saw beside her Anaya hugged neyonika and sleeping on her while neyonika was sleeping keeping her head on raj shoulder and then she saw Manik and Nandini sleeping in each other arms. She smiled at seeing them and moved out the theatre room.

She walked to see Neil but didn't find him when she saw a butler going. She called him and asked him about Neil which he told Avni Neil was in guest room. She thanked him and moved to the guest room. She pushed the door and walks inside but frowned not seeing him. She sighed and was going to go back when she heard noises from the balcony.

She moved to balcony and saw Neil Drinking then her eye fell on empty bottles. Tears made through seeing him drinking like that.

Controlling her tears she called him name.

Avni : Neil!

Neil looks at her and smiled.

Neil : come sit here! You know have something interesting to tell you... come sit ..

Avni got shocked seeing him behaving like that but she moved to him and sat Beside him.

Neil looked at her once more then starts drinking.

Neil : you know my life was so perfect but that day everything was taken away from me.. can you believe it who was My idol tried taking my happiness...

Avni held him as he was about fall down.

Avni : Neil you not in sense.

Neil chuckled at her.

Neil : I don't even need this sense. You wanted to know my pain there I will tell you today but before that promise me you won't leave me after hearing it...

He gave her his hand. Avni looks at him then his hand. She placed her hand on his and look into His eye.

Avni : I promise you, I won't leave you.

Neil : that day after your death...

Flash back!

It's been a week since Khanna family about found about Avni and mishti death. They all having grief their deaths when Prakash behaviour got Changed suddenly.

It's was another day when Neil was in his room sitting around Avni and his picture when Prakash pushed the door and held Neil's hand and dragged him out the his room and Brought him in the hall. All got confused seeing Prakash behaving like This.

Bebe : sunny what are you doing?

Prakash : Bebe you don't know because of Neil Avni is not with us..

Neil snapped his head towards Prakash and looks at him. Others got shocked seeing Prakash blaming Neil for Avni death.

Swetha : Prakash ji what you saying how is Neil blame for Avni death?

Prakash : don't you guys see because of him we lost our Avni..

Neil kept his head down and listened what Prakash was saying..

Bebe : have you lost your mind sunny. How can you blame your son for Avni death. What is his fault in this. Sunny what's wrong with you?

Prakash starts clapping his hand and looks at Bebe.

Prakash : Bebe you saying I have lost my Mind but can't you see your tillu mind. Because of him we lost Avni. I found Avni as my daughter but I lost her because of you Neil.....