Chapter 8

Neil was staring at Anaya then maira came between them.

Maira : I am sorry behalf her.

Then she turns to Anaya and pulled her away from Neil.

Maira: baby why you want his Numeber? If your mamma finds out then you will be problem.

Anaya : please maira anutie.

Maira : but baby how will you contact him?

Anaya : anutie don't forget you have phone you too. Off course I will take yours.

Maira : baby but!

Anaya: no but I want my buddy Numeber.

Before their fight More Neil came Between and stopped them. He bent down and cupped Anaya face.

Neil : Anaya I will give you my number but make sure you don't trouble maira anutie. Okay!

Anaya : i won't! Promise!

Neil gives his Numeber to maira and tells her.

Neil : don't worry nothing will happen to her. You can trust me!

Maira stares him. She Wants to believe he is her father but she can't.

Maira : I wish I can hug I think you made special place in heart. She hardly talks to stranger or make friends.

Neil smiled and looks at Anaya who was playing with Neil phone.

Neil : I don't know what is but I fell connected with her. She made special place in my life's too. She become part of life.

Maira : I must say your children's are lucky to have you!

Neil sadly chuckles at that Statement.

Neil : I don't have kid!

Maira : i am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you!

Neil : it's okay! No one knows about me so no problem. I think I should leave now.

Maira nods. Neil turns to Anaya who is still busy playing with his phone. Neil at beside her. Neil tapped her shoulder bit and called her name.

Neil : Anaya beta.

Anaya looks from Phone to Neil and gives him her beautiful smile.

Anaya : yes buddy!

Neil : Anaya I am going to meet my friend. I will see you soon.

Anaya : why soon early? Please wait for some more time.

Neil : beta I need to go. I am promise I will be back then we will go for ice cream. Okay!

Anaya : yeah Ice cream. Buddy come soon.

Neil takes his phone and hugs her and leaves from there after kissing her cheek and forehead.

While Neil was going back to Jame he has constant smile on his face. This smile wasn't fake one but it's was a beautiful one. It's looks he finally found someone who belongs to
Him. He felt connected with Anaya in every way. He only could she her as his and Avni daughter but he know it's not true. But himself didn't knew what he thinking is all true.

Neil ( mind) she is such kiddo. For the first after many years I smiled only because of her. She became blessing for me. Anaya who are you. Why I feel like you are my heart and why you remind me of my Avni. What if she is....... no she isn't... how isn't possible. How can be my daughter when myself found dead body. My eye saw two bodies. One is Misti and other way was my Avni. That day is my nightmare for me. Avni couldn't you wait for me little more. If you could have them I would have been with you. Avni what is my mistake. I can't live anymore. I am tried of living like helpless person.

Neil looks at back and Anaya playing with others kids.

Neil : her parents should be proud of her. She is blessing for them.

He wiped his tears and went to meet Jame inside one of the class.

Somewhere India a guy was sleeping when his phone rang. He groaned in his sleep. His phone was still ringing. He opened his eye and looks up with his eye red shot.

Guy : This bloody people don't give me peace.

He took his phone and kept in near his ear and closed his eye.

Guy : speak up!

From other side person gulp down and spoke.

Person: sir there is news!

His eye shot up hearing word of news.

Guy : what news??

Person: Neil Khanna has left India!

Guy : where?

Person: With sources we found out but don't where he went.

Guy : you bloody can't even do work Properly. I want every single of Neil
Khanna. And make sure you change guard in Khanna house.

Person: ok sir.

The guy cuts his call and got up and stood front of the mirror and revealed his face. He was other than vidyut pandit. The question how did he escape from jail.

Vidyut smirks and laughs looking at himself.

Vidyut : Neil Khanna, Neil
Khanna where is your name now? You have coward that quick. I dint expect that from you mr Neil Khanna. Game begins now. Wherever you are I will kill you then see what I do with your family.

He smirks.

In London.
Neil met Jame. Both of them shared some information. Neil was sitting when he got call from unknown number. He just hoped its not from India but never less he picked it up.
As he heard crying voice at background. He immediately cut the call and turned to Jame.

Neil : Jame I will meet you tomorrow straight at office. I have to go now.

Without hearing from Jame. He ran out of the classroom.

So Villain entry is here.
What will happen next.
Whose call did Neil get.