Chapter 36

Avni Wass standing front of Neil apartment along with Manik and dd. Dd knocked fews times but no respond came from inside. When they kept knocking when someone saw them. The person walked to them and asked what's the matter.

Person : excuse me!

They turns towards the person.

Avni : yes uncle.

Uncle : beta don't waste your time here.

Avni : but why?

Uncle: beta this apartment is locked since two weeks.

It's true since Neil has came to Mumbai the door of apartment always has Been locked. No one knows about Neil whereabouts. It's also true no has seen Neil since the day he came to India. The last place he visited was Khanna house and his mom, Bebe.

Hearing this Avni heart was beating more faster. She was only getting worried for him. She knows he must done something to which break both of Them. She could only think about Neil health.

Avni : uncle do have extra key to this apartment.

Uncle : I am sorry dear but I don't have it.

Avni : it's okay uncle. Thank you for help.

Uncle : bless you beta.

He patted her head and leaves. Avni was thinking how to get inside the apartment.

Manik : Avni we have to break this. There is no option.

Avni : Bhai we can't break it. Dd Is there any key makers.

Dd : yes Bhabhi. I call him.

Avni : do fast. I feeling something bad will happen. Dd do fast.

Dd nods and calls key maker to come quick.

Avni was walking there to there but her worried was only increasing. She can't keep her heart until she doesn't find him safe front of her eye.

Key Maker can running. Avni saw him.

Avni : please make duplicate key. Do quickly please.

Key marker starts making the duplicate key While Avni was praying for Neil.

Key maker : it's done.

Avni being impatient quickly opened the door and went inside. Dd paid the key maker. Manik and dd followed Avni inside. Avni looked every corner of the house when her eye fell on opened balcony. She walked to balcony but what she saw next shattered her. She stumbled back when Manik held.

Manik also followed her gaze and was shocked to Neil's condition. Here Neil was fully drunk and lying the floor. His whole body was shivering but he didn't even move inch. He was only looking at sky when he closed his eye.

Avni couldn't control herself from going to him. She went and touched hand only to feel he was burning with high fever. Tears brimmed in her eyes seeing him like this.

Manik : Avni we should take him to doctor.

Avni nods. Manik and dd picked Neil up and took him to malthore mansion. Inside malthore house neyonika along sigh Anaya, Nandini and raj were sitting in living room when Manik brought Neil inside. Anaya was most happiest to see her papa back but seeing his condition she looked sad again. While Nandini was shocked to see her Bhai condition. Manik parents were confusing seeing Manik bringing Neil inside.