Chapter 5

Neil was packing his stuff when he got call from private Numeber. First he didn't picked it as he don't pick unknown number. His phone rang few times which did nothing but made him angry. Lastly he picked it and waited other side to say something. But from other side voice made his heart sank. His tears brimming in his eye but he controlled and spoke only one word.

Neil : mom!

Other side Swetha condition was no less. She is hiding from her husband only to talk to her son. She controlled all her emotions and spoke his name.

Swetha : tillu!

Neil : mom, how are you?

Swetha: how Can I be without you?

Neil : mom i can't be with you guys!

Swetha :Tillu at least visit us, Bebe is not well too. She misses you too. Beta come for once!

Neil : I will see mom. If I don't come then please don't misunderstood but I can't promise you mom.

Swetha : I only want to see you. God knows why he is taking test of us. Today I stuck between you and tote father.

Neil : mom please don't talk about all that. You know na I don't want to talk about him.

Swetha : Tillu he is your father.

Neil gives himself faintly smile and chuckled.

Neil : I know he is my father but I don't think he knows he has son. Leave all this mom, I want say something I am going out of country today.

Swetha : where are you going?

Neil : out of India. I want peace mom. I can't live here anymore.

He lied as he had to keep this mission secretly from all of them.

Neil : mom please don't tell this to your husband. I am sure he will be happy to see moving away from you all.

Swetha : why can't you speak to him and short your problem!

Neil : there is nothing to short between me and him!

Swetha: tillu please come back to Khanna house.

Neil : no I won't there where I get all hatred. Mom if you want me to keep contact with you then please don't force to do things which I don't want.

Sewtha : can we even get my son back!

Neil : i don't know mom! I have to leave now! Take care! Tell Bebe to take care herself. I miss you.

He cut the call without listening Swetha. He threw his phone and sat down with his hands covering his face and cried.

Neil ( mind) no i have to be strong for myself and my Avni. Avni won't like me crying. I have no relation with them anymore. Avni come back. I need you!

He cried holding his palms.
It's was midnight when Neil finally packed his stuff and at last he kept avni's portrait in bag and zipped it up. Neil checked his last things and locked door of his apartment and left to airport.

Here in airport dd and with commissioner was waiting for Neil. Soon Neil was joined them. Commissioner gave hug to Neil and dd.

Com: take care of yourself and come back soon!

Neil nods.

Neil : sir if my family ask anything about me then tell them I went to New York as I don't them to know about me. Mom knows I am going out but she doesn't where.