Chapter 6

Manan along with Neil and dd entered inside the malthore mansion. Malthore is toppers company which is handle by manik and nandhi. Manan works together. Manik showed dd and Neil
Their room. Dd and Neil went to fresh up until nandhi went to cook something for them.

After few minutes later everyone joined on dinning table. Nandhi served the food to them and sat beside Manik.

Neil : manik I want tell you both something important.

Manik sensed something wrong.

Neil : actually me and dd are not normal person.

Manik : what do you mean?

Neil : I mean we both police officer. Actually we both came London for secret mission.

Then Neil narrates them real reason why they have come to London. Manik and nandhi smiled.

Manik: we are proud of you. Normally people lie to stay but you said true. Can I still ask you one question.

Neil : go ahead. You trusted us so much.

Manik: why you told us you both officers. I mean you just said it's secret then why?

Neil : actually I genuinely thought you both need to know. When I went to my room and called commissioner if I could share with you and he said yes. Trust me I didn't want lie who is giving us place to stay and now we are friends.

Manik: Neil thank you for trusting us and not worry your mission be with us only. Right Jaan!

Nandhi nods. Neil smiled seeing their love. He is not jealous seeing them but he sad seeing his fate.

Nandhi: enough of talking. Eat now.

Everyone nods and they has their lunch. Nandhi went to kitchen to clean up while gents sat on couches. Soon nandhi joined them.

Manik: Neil will be going to meet officer tomorrow or stay at home.

Neil : actually I don't know today I am going meet them in evening so let see what they say. Is there any problem or something.

Manik : there is no problem. Actually if you both go out na then please do take key from me or nandhi. If you don't key then it will be problem for you.

Neil : no worries I will take key one of you. Anyone Aren't you going to be at home.

Manik : no Neil, I have meeting tomorrow and nandhi is going to orphanage.

Neil : orphanage why?

Nandhi : bahi every year once a month I visit orphanage. It's give me peace there.

Neil : nandhi!

Nandhi: ji bahi.

Neil : you are cute!

Nandhi smiled. Dd smiled seeing Neil getting happy with them. He felt like them becoming part of family.

Manik saw watch and told others.

Manik: I think we should sleep. We have just came from travelling and need to catch some sleep.

Others nods. Everyone retired their room. Neil went washroom and changed into comfortable and came back soon. He checked his phone and there he saw manik and nandhi phone number.

Neil (mind) they are so adorable couple. I could the love they both had for each other just like us Avni.

He saved their Numeber and went sleep. He slept Immediately being jet lag.