Chapter 18

Neil reached a Place when he was called. He walked inside the to see others officers sitting there expect dd. As he told dd not come.

Neil : is there any problem.

Jame was first one to speak.

Jame : do you know mr manik malthore.

Neil got confuse hearing Manik name.

Neil : I do but how he is related the case.

Jame: we got news that today in his house there is celebration going on. We have idea goons will attack their house.

Neil :but why?

He was getting anything.because This case was about human trafficking but kidnapping or other type of case.

Jame : we need to tell you something which we hid from you.

Neil : what is it?

Jame : this is case is not only about human trafficking but it's Also but selling drugs and murdering people. We hid this from you because we thought you won't agree with us.

Neil : chuck all this but now tell me why  they are targeting at them.

Jame: with the source we found out that Manik malthore once exposed Them but unfortunately they threatened him saying they will kill his wife and Family. Maybe this  is why they to take revenge from them. Now they have opportunities to attack them with many guest.

Neil : have you guys made any plan or not.

Jame : we thought of going there in disguise but the problem Is we will enter inside.

Neil : don't worry about entering inside. I know how get in.

Jame: we sorry for hiding.

Neil : let's not talk about, get back to duty.

Jame nods. Jame with other officer also get dressed in suit and leaves with Neil in his car.

While inside malthore mansion, everyone was busy dancing someone spiked the drink and told waiter give to lady. The waiter nods and starts going towards her but in the middle someone else took the drink and drank it.

While the waiters look at the person and realised someone else took the drink. He got worried thinking what will happen to him later.

The person who took the drink went to one of the room and sat on the bed. That person gaze feel on a photo and picks it up. Smiling self that person starred that picture.
Person only could whisper one name.

Person : Neilu,
Tears brimmed from Avni eyes seeing Neil photo.

Avni starts jumping on bed and starts shouting Neil name.

Avni : yehh! Finally I found you my neilu.

She looks at the photo and paunches his   Stomach.

Avni : This is for leaving me alone in this world. 

While Avni was showing her pain photo of Neil, she so busy didn't realise what's going downstairs.

While outside of malthore house. Neil with his team came inside and looks around to see everyone enjoying. Neil gestured the forces to take their position so no one would doubt on them.

All of them took their position when Neil saw someone was going to attack at Nandini. Before anything could happen, Neil ran there and pulled the person Towards him.

Neil punched  that person.

Neil : who send you here?

But that person didn't respond, Neil again punched him. Neil connected his Bluetooth and told others to come out as he found someone.

Officer came out and followed Neil in different car. While Anaya was looking for Avni. She saw Nandini was  talking to guest. She went to her and pulled her dress bit.
Nandini turns and saw Anaya worried face. She bent down and cupped her face.

Nandini : what happened baby? Why you look sad?

Anaya: chachi cant find mamma!

Nandini : mamma must be here. You play with kids, I will look for mamma. Okay!

Anaya nods and goes to play.

Nandini( Mind) where did Avni go. Hope she didn't want to Bhai room. I need to check.

She rushed to Neil room but what she saw made her gasp. She saw Avni crying brutally and hugging the photo. 

If you guys have any suggestion of how avneil should meet then please do tell me Because I am confuse how to make them meet.