Chapter 50

Neil was standing front of Prakash while swetha and bebe were sitting down with their head down... avni was in Neil's room making Anaya sleep after making her something eat... Avni comes out of Neil and saw Neil standing front of Prakash with stern face one... she walked to them and stood next to Neil and slide her hand into Neil's Hand.. Neil left her hand but didn't looked at her...... he kept his face stern and kept gazing at Prakash who has his head down due to shame...

Neil removed his hand from Avni and moved his gaze from Prakash to avni... avni kept staring him nodding no... Neil cupped her face into his cold hands...

Neil : stay out off this avni... today I need to know what truth he is hiding.. avni please today don't stop me...

Avni moves three steps away from and looked at Bebe and swetha who were looking down too..

Neil : Prakash khanna what truth you hiding from your so called so... I don't care you accept me as son or not but before that I need to know the truth from you mouth... I won't regret shooting you too...

Prakash snapped his head up hearing the last line so did others kept they kept quiet....

Neil : I really meant it.... do you know why I shot vidyut.... because I wanted to know your truth by your tongue not his tongue.... killing him was very simple death but ...... speak up why you did you this all..... why.....

Prakash : will...... you still... hate me.... knowing .... the truth....

Neil : I'm here not hate or love anyone... today only I want to know the truth... I'm sick of tried all this....... whatever you hid from us won't change it but you can still change it.... tell me the truth before I shoot you....

Bebe, swetha and avni kept quiet knowing Neil's anger.....

Prakash : I .... did this.... for you....

Neil chuckled himself making Prakash confuse...

Neil : really you did all this for me... didn't you see your son happy or dying each second... before you decided you should have killed me that day.....

Prakash : Neil.... don't talk about death..... I'll tell you everything....... after a week death Of avni I said kicked you out of the house... I was forced to do all this............

Flashback!
Avni death news was storm in khanna House... the House which use to be cheerful but today it's fully silent and dark... their light has gone away form them.. no happiness but only tears and dark in khanna house..... the guy who use to run behind his wife has Been locked himself in a room... the girl who use to
Make every happy by only showing one glance of her face but today was missing....

Two passed like this... anyone spoke to each other.. every one in family member would avoid each other...

Today Prakash got call from someone... his phone was silent when swetha show flashing.... ignoring Prakash phone she moved to door... before leaving she spoke without Turing her face to him...

Swetha : your phone is ringing....

She left before he could speak.... Prakash who was daze in avni and his world hearing swetha voice he took one glance of his phone before getting up... he picked his phone up and saw the called caller Id... he frowned thinking who could be at this time... nevertheless he picked it up...

Prakash : hello....

Caller: hello Prakash khanna... still mourning about your dear daughter death...