Chapter 19

Nandini bends down and took Avni in hug. Avni was not her conditions to Know what's happening with her. She only could cry seeing his photo and all Those moments were coming back into her mind. Nandini rubbed her back to her clam her down. After fews minutes later Avni calmed down and broke hug and looks at Nandini.

Avni : I miss him.

Nandini herself didn't knew how to reduce their pain.

Nandini : Avni calm down. You are not in your sense.

Avni nods no and starts talking to photo thinking Neil is actually with her. Nandini looks helpless at Avni.

While other side Neil brought that person. Neil held his neck and went closer to him and punched his face.

Neil : who is your boss?

The person sat there being unaffected by his punches. Neil anger was not controlling anymore.

Neil : I repeat again who is your boss?

The person didn't respond. Neil again punched cross his face and the blood oozing out but still cares less.

Neil : last time I asking you? Tell me or will be dead.

The person finally speaks.

Person : instead of punching me here won't do anything.

Neil: don't teach us what to do. Just answer what we asked you.

The person smirks.

Person : you will never get what you want.

Neil : you bloody man! Just answer me!

But he kept smirking which was making Neil hell angry. Jame came forward and punched that man.

Jame : he asked you something, answer it before it's your last day.

The man smirks,

Neil : bloody hell take that smirk of your face or you will see worst me.

Jame : Neil he won't answer.

Neil thinks calmly and goes out of that room where that man was kept. Jame followed Neil not before ordering his men's to Keep eye on him.

Neil took his blazer off and rolls his selves up, he starts ruffling his hair in frustration. Jame walked in to see Neil with closed standing.

Jame : Neil we need to back to party, the way he was smirking its shows something is still left there.

Neil opened his eye and looks outside of window.

Neil : let's go but before that I want every detail of murder, drug , rape and kidnapping case.

Jame nods and leaves get all those files .

After half hour Jame brought all the files, he handed all of them to Neil. Neil starts going over them while Jame was telling about him those case in more detail.

Two hours passed Neil shut the file and stood up.

Neil : we need to leave back to malthore house.

Jame nods. Both immediately left from there.

While in malthore House, everyone was waiting for Nandini to come down. Waiting enough Manik told the guest will bring Nandini. Guest nods. Anaya was with Manik holding his hand.

Manik : baby stay with dd Chachu, I will bring chachi and mamma.

Anaya nods. Dd had tears seeing her. Anaya saw his tears.

Anaya : chachu could bend down please.

Dd was confuse but still he bend. Anaya wiped his tears with her hand.

Anaya : chachu its good idea to cry front everyone!

Dd smiled in his tears and nods yes.

Anaya: can I call you Chachu.

Dd nods. Anaya made irritated face.

Anaya : don't you speak or you don't want!

Dd immediately spoke.

Dd : I do speak!

Anaya smiled.

Anaya : i thought you don't. Can I call you chachu.

Dd : you can!

She got happy. And held his hand. Poor girl didn't knew what happiness she gave to dd. He was only staring.

Manik went to Neil room to see Nandini making Avni sleep.

Manik : Jaan why is Avni sleeping?

Nandini : she accidentally got drunk and came to Neil Bhai room.

Manik : is she sleeping.

Nandini nods.

Manik : guest are waiting for you.

Nandini: ok!

Both leaves after closing the door but as the door got close Avni woke up and took Neil photo again in her hand and starts talking to him or could we say scolding him.

As Manan guest felt relieve as they thought something was wrong. Manan
Walked to Table where cake was. Dd brought Anaya in his arm. At the same time Neil entered. Neil gave smile to them and quietly singled Jame to look around. Jame gave Neil ensure, Neil was so focused in his duty to which he didn't realise who he wanted to see after day was in dd arm.

As Nandini cut the cake. She fed Anaya first. Anaya also fed her and give kiss on cheek. Guest adore them. Then Nandini fed Manik and dd. Nandini told guest to move to dinner room where food was provided for them. In all this time they forget where Neil went. When Nandini was cutting cake Neil eye fell towards his room and saw lights on. Neil got confuse seeing that.
He walked to his room quietly so no Could notice him.