Chapter 15

Both of them reached to Neil room.

Neil : take sit Manik, I will be back.

Manik nods and waits for Neil to come back from washroom. After fews minutes later Neil joined Manik and sat front of him.

Neil : you can ask whatever you want!

Manik: i am sorry because of us, you will get hurt more.

Neil : no I won't! You continue. I can trust you both.

Manik felt happy hearing that.

Manik : I know what happened 10 years before and I am sorry whatever has happened but why don't share your pain with someone.

Neil : who should I share it with. After my wife left, the next day I was blame for my wife murder. My father thinks I have killed her because of my past. What was my fault If my past suddenly came front of me and ruined my life. I do believe myself it's was my mistake that because of my past my wife suffered a lot. Manik you said I should my pain but no was there with me when I needed them more. I am sorry but I can't say anything than that. About my life don't know myself if I will ever be happy again or die in my wife memories.

Saying this Neil got up to wash his face because while remembering all those horrible taunts form his father made him feel like crying. His life was not the same before Avni was with him.

Manik couldn't believe himself what Neil could have Been though. Off course Manik was separated from his wife but not like what Neil has gone through. Manik knew something is still missing. He was thinking when Neil came back.

Manik : i won't ask you anything but for your wife and now sister be happy. I know This would be difficult for you.

Neil nods. Manik leaves from there. When he reached his room he saw beautiful sight. Sight front of him made him smile.

Manik ( mind) you both came blessing in our life. Thank you Avni for This beautiful soul. I love you you three. I will always protect you all.

He saw how Anaya was hiding herself towards Nandini. He went there and kissed their forehead. He took spare pillow and went to couch.

While two people living in Same roof was only tossing on their bed.
In Neil room.
After Manik left Neil fell on bed and cried his heart out. He was still
Crying when he felt someone was hugging him. He tuned to see Avni. He smiled in tears.

Neil : why you left me?
Avni wiped his tears.

Avni : why are you crying? You know
I can't see you in tears.

Neil : how can I not cry when you are not with me.

Avni : you always forget, I am always with you.

Neil : please stay with me.

Avni : Neil I am here. You sleep.

Neil : no I won't. If I close my eye then you will go away.

Avni : I won't.