Chapter 47

Next morning Neil stirred in his sleep. He moved his head from pillow to Avni stomach. Neil immediately opened his eye feeling Avni warmth. He looked beside him and saw Avni sleeping in uncomfortable position. He checked her head then entire face.

Neil : did I do something last night..

He then looked at cheek and saw dried tears.

Neil : I'm sure I did something. Then she would be sleeping here in this position and crying. But what did I do?? Did spill everything to her... shit I'm dead now.. god what have I done.. Neil you so stupid you said to drink too much... hold on seeing my bottles my grave is already ready... good bye Avni... I'm dying... bye...

He was talking rubbish when he heard someone phone ringing. He removed Avni hand from him and holding his hand went where the sound was coming from here.

He went to balcony and saw his Phone lying on the follow along with many bottles. Holding his head tightly he bend down and got the phone. He saw Bebe calling him. Then realised Swetha fell from stairs. He picked it up.

Neil : hello Bebe, how is mom?

Bebe : where are you?

Neil : I'm at my friend house. Why?

Bebe : Swetha wants to meet you. Come to Khanna house.

Neil : Bebe i can't come there!

Bebe : Neil come for Swetha!

Neil : let me see what I can do!

He cuts call and saw Avni getting up. He quickly hid this bottles and went inside the room. Avni opened her eye and saw bed empty. She looks around to see him but didn't find him in the room when her eye fell him coming from balcony.

Neil trying like nothing happened yesterday.

Neil : good morning!

Avni looks at him shockingly. She thought how could He forget what happened last night.

Avni : are you talking to me!

Neil : no someone behind you.. can't you see Expect us two no ones is here then off course I'm talking to you.

Avni: you seriously don't remember anything. What happened last night.

Neil thought something then looks at her wide eyes open.

Neil : did we do it last night... wait if we did then why I'm wearing my clothes even you are.. are making fool out of me..

Avni glared him knowing what he was talking about.

Avni : wait let me show you..

Saying this she got up and went to balcony. Neil followed her. Avni saw bottles behind the pants and knew he must had hidden it so she won't she it. She picked it up and brought front of his eye.. Neil got shocked seeing the bottle..

Neil : this... not.. mine..,

He stammering because he knew he must have spilled everything out but can't remember it.

Avni : no its mine. I was showing you how much I drink. Why you doing this? When did you starts drinking. This is not you Neil! Why?

Neil fell on his knew while remembering how he starts drinking and taking drugs along with anti depression pills which Avni is still unaware off it... Avni was shocked to see him.. he was strong brave person but today he isn't. He is broken...