Chapter 40

Both ladies looked at each other then at Anaya. Neil walks to them and got shocked to see his mom and Bebe. Seeing both of them his eye welled up but he controlled himself.

Neil looked at Anaya who was curiously looking at Swetha and Bebe.

Neil bent down to Anaya level and cupped her face.

Neil : princess would you papa favour.

Anaya : anything for you papa!

Neil smiled while Swetha Bebe were still shocked but choose to be quiet.

Neil : take my phone and stay inside my room. I will come soon with your noddles. Okay!

Anaya : okay papa!

Giving kiss On his cheek Anaya left to Neil's room. Neil stood up and looks at Bebe and Swetha.

Neil : please come inside!

Neil walks inside followed Bebe and Swetha. Neil looks at Them with tear eyes.

Bebe : Neil!

Neil : Bebe?

He immediately hugged her tightly and sobbed in her arms. Bebe caressed his back. Neil couldn't stop crying his favourite ladies front of him. This was first time he was away from them. Bebe broke hug and wiped his tears.

Bebe : remember in childhood how you used to wipe my tears. What happened to my Neil?

Neil wiped her tears and looks at Swetha who was crying keeping her head down. Bebe noticed this too and moved away from Neil.

Neil stood front of Swetha and looks at her.

Neil : won't you meet your tillu!

That was for her she hugged him tightly. Neil cried too. Mother warmth can't be find in any women but only mother can provide the warmth for their child.

Both Mother and son cried in each other arm when Bebe Asked Neil something which made Neil break the hug.

Neil wiped sewtah tears and looks at Bebe.

Neil : I will answer all your questions but not now. I have to make noddles for Anaya.

Swetha : tillu I will make it!

Neil : no mom she wants me to make it for her. I will do it.

Bebe : Swetha let him do it.

Swetha and Bebe nods. Neil Leaves to his kitchen while Bebe and Swetha looked the Door of Neil's room.

Swetha( mind) why did she called tillu as papa but how is possible? Could Avni be alive... no Swetha what are you thinking! How can Avni be alive when we saw her body ok hospital but what..... what I am thinking... Neil will tells us truth....

She looked at Bebe who was lost too.

Bebe ( mind) could she be my Neil's daughter. She looks like him and Avni but how... she looks so cute and adorable while playing..

Bebe looks at Swetha who was looking at Anaya too as the door was bit open. Both smiled when Anaya was walking outside of the room.

Anaya come to them and held Neil phone in her hand.

Anaya : are you both still here.

Bebe : beta what's your name?

Anaya : Anaya! Remember I just said when I opened door you both.