Chapter 27

Next morning everyone was sitting down their breakfast when they heard some giggling sound. They turned back to see Neil and Anaya coming down. Seeing them Manik had tears but wiped before any could see.

Manik : i wish Avni was here!

Nandini looks at him.

Neil and Anaya came to them. Anaya moved from Neil to Manik and hugged him.

Anaya : morning chachu!

Manik smiled.

Manik : good morning baby!

Anaya then moved to Nandini.

Anaya : morning my sweet chachi!

Nandini : morning baby!

Anaya looks at dd then Neil. Neil understood. Neil bend down to her and cupped his face.

Neil : princess he is my friend, he is your Chachu like Manik chachu.

Anaya stared at dd and walks to him.

Anaya : chachu, you so mean. You didn't tell me that you papa's friend.

Dd : sorry Anaya!

Anaya : no sorry.

Dd : what should I do?

Anaya : ice cream.

Dd nods but before he could Nandini stopped him.

Nandini : dd don't give her ice cream. Anaya mamma is not here but it doesn't mean you will get ice cream.

Anaya : Chachi!

Nandini : no! Come here. I have something for you.

Anaya nods and goes with Nandini. Both reached to kitchen. Nandini makes Anaya sit on slab.

Nandini : tell me did plan work.

Anaya give her smile.

Anaya: it did. Papa is going tonight!

Nandini: I am glad to see my baby did awesome job. I am proud of you baby.

Anaya smiled and kissed her cheek. Nandini and Anaya came out and settled down. Neil was busy in his phone when Anaya poked his shoulder.

Neil looks away from his phone and see Anaya looking at him.

Neil : what's wrong princess.

Anaya : I don't want eat this!

Neil: why princess?

Anaya : I want to eat mamma special handmade poha!

She said licking her lips. Others smiled at her.

Neil ( mind) she is exactly like my Avni.

Neil trance broke as he heard Anaya voice.

Anaya : where se you lost?

Neil : princess eat this now, i promise you tomorrow morning you will have your special poha.

Anaya being good girl and how could she refuse her papa. Neil fed her and ate himself. Other were happy to see but wished Avni to be there.

Neil left after informing something to Nandini. Nandini gave him positive reply. She called someone and told something. When she turned she Manik standing there.