Chapter 38

Neil was crying in Avni arm while avni was rubbing his back to calm him down. Both were feeling helpless for each other. One didn't wanted shares Pain as he didn't wanted her to suffer like him while other one wanted to reduce his pain. Both wanted each other happiness which impossible when someone is trying to destroy their relationship.

Half Hour passed when Avni didn't feel Anything from Neil. She tilted her head bit and saw Neil sleeping. She carefully broke the hug and took him to bed and laid him down. She covered him with duvet and left the room.

After leaving Neil room Avni went in garden to be alone. She wanted some peace which gives her by being in quiet place. She was sitting on bench and lost in her world.

Avni ( mind) what could be reason of Neil breaking relation with Khanna family? Why would papa ji blame
Neil for my murder. What's hidden for us? How I am going to find all this? Neil won't even tell me full truth. How should I find the truth. God my taking test for us.

I can't even go to Khanna ask what might have happened? Why God you Making me helpless. I can't see my broken family especially my Neil. Neil was the one who gave me new life but today he needs and what u am doing. Nothing! Why?

She was lost thinking how to find truth when she felt someone presence. She looks beside her and saw Nandini sitting with two cup of coffee. Nandini gave her smile and hands her a cup of coffee.

Nandini : I know you don't feel to have it but please for Bhai have it. I know you haven't took meal. This will help you.

Avni quietly took it and starts sipping it while looking at the sky. Nandini was going to kitchen when she noticed Avni in garden. To light her mood she thought to have conversation. She made coffee and went to garden.

Both were sipping their coffee when Nandini asked Avni about Neil.

Nandini : how is Bhai?

Avni looks at her.

Avni : I don't know what should I answer to you. He is broken from inside. I gave him so much pain. It's all my fault. Because of me he is suffering.

Nandini : do you really think it's your fault Avni for his condition. Avni we need to understand situation wasn't in your hand or his. Avni don't know what might have happened today or why Neil was locked in his room but I am surly can tell ask him the truth before it's too late. Avni I know everything.

He told us in London but we promised we won't share it as he took he took promise on you. Avni i am not saying or complaining but this has impacted Anaya a lot. I have seen her cry for you and Neil. I know you both facing difficult phase but it's breaking her heart too. Today she only wants you and Neil to be with her but it's not happening. Avni think what I have said.

Avni Didn't even bothering what's Nandini was saying but one things she knew that she finds to the truth by any cost.

Nandini : you should sleep now. Let's go!

Avni only nods and starts moving back to room. Avni went back to room where Neil was. She opened door to see Neil sweating again. She ran to him and wiped the sweat. Avni out this air conditioner on and went to her aside and slept but sleep was Away from her. She was thinking only about Neil and his condition. While thinking all This she slept.

Next morning Avni wake up nearly and saw Neil still sleeping. Then she touched his head which was better than last night. She fresh up and opened the curtain and allowed sun to came in. She left the room after taking plates which was brought last night by Avni.

Around hour when Avni slept she wake as Neil was mumbling something. She touched his head and saw him burning with high fever. She brought Cold water and placed it over his head. She kept doing until Hour. She only slept about 2 hours.

She walked downstairs to see everyone sitting down and having breakfast. Her eye fall on Anaya who was eating while Nandini was feeding her. Avni took her sit.

Manik : are you okay!

Avni nods. Nandini served Avni. Avni took bite but it couldn't digest. How can she eat when Neil hasn't eaten anything since last night. She was waiting for him to come. Neyonika saw Avni lost.

Ney: Avni what happened? Why aren't you eating.

Everyone looks at her.

Avni : nothing maa. I don't feel to eat now.

Ney: it's okay! Have juice at least.

Avni nods and took herself glass of juice. She took one sip when she heard Neil voice. Everyone turns and saw Neil coming when holding his head. Manik went to him and helped him to the dining table. Manik made him sit and sat down. Neil was still holding his head when neyonika told butler to bring coffee for him.

Ney: are you okay beta?

Neil looks up and saw her. He was confuse who she was. Seeing him confuse face neyonika cleared him.

Ney: I am Manik mom. Are feeling better now. Should I get you something.

Seeing her care Neil got teary eye but he controlled himself. He only nods. Soon butler brought the coffee. Neyonika give him.

Ney: drink this. You will feel Better.

Neil take the cup and starts drinking while others took their breakfast. Anaya was watching Neil only. Neil was aware of the gaze but choose not loot at Anaya. He knew if he looks at her then he won't be able to hold himself from breaking down.

After breakfast everyone was sitting in living room. Neyonika was taking care of Neil. Neil had his head in neyonika Lap. She was creasing his hair. No one asked Neil why he was locked in room or what made him do this. Avni was watching neyonika and Neil with teary eye but wiped it before going to them.

Avni sat next to raj and side hugged her.

Avni : papa don't you think Someone forgot me.

Raj knew what she trying to do so did others but Neil was still in his world. He was physically present with them but mentally he wasn't.

Raj: don't worry Avni I am here na. See I love you only. Forgot them.

Others chuckled at him but they waited Neil to saw reaction but he didn't. Avni was only losing hope seeing him like this. Raj held her hand.

Raj : Avni I think me you Should have our favourite chocolate ice cream.

Avni : papa you can't but I will with Anaya.

Raj : no! Even I want some.

Others were smiling at them but two people was thinking something. One was Neil and another was Anaya who was buys staring at Neil this was noticed by others too.

Neil got up and left to room without saying anything. Others looked at the Stair.

Ney: he's hurt! How long our children will suffer raj.

Avni too looked away as she couldn't see neyonika tears. She knew she didn't had any answer to any question.

Raj : neyonika nothing will happen to them. We might not know Neil much but I can see his pain. Be strong!

Avni without saying anything she left the house. Manik saw leaving but didn't say anything.

Here is update. I know it's not happy update as I said in last chapter but I thinks this scene was needed for them. It was last minute I changed it. Sorry for late update as I said I will update on Monday but didn't update. Actually I was updating others stories and today I got busy watching cricket match .

Hope you enjoy the update.
For next happy chapter.
Do tell what you want see like what scene but be Mind not avneil scene as it's not possible to show them.