Chapter 29

Neil stirred in sleep and opened his eye. He slowly rubbed his eye only to see most beautiful Scene. Widely smile appeared on his face. Seeing his life cuddling with each other made him realise his soul is back. He only could stare them. He didn't want this dream to break or go back to reality. He wanted be part of them but he knew it will take time to adjust with them. His trance broke when he saw Anaya rubbing her eye.

He walks to her and sat beside her. He creased her head . Felling hand on her head she turned and hugged Neil tightly. He was shocked to see act but soon small broke in his face. He was Gladly accepted all change. Neil continued creasing Anaya head and bend down to kiss her forehead. Neil called Anaya fews times.

Neil : Anaya wakey, Wakey.

But Anaya didn't wanted to leave Neil. She snugged more to him. Neil eyes teared up seeing her like this. He only was living his dream. He still can't believe it, he is getting his life back. After hearing Avni death, he was all shatter. All he knew, he was also lost soul but today he two reason to live. First reason is obviously his life, love and his wife and other one was symbol of their love. What he could ask more when he got two lifeline back in his life. He never wants to go back his past. He only wants to live his present and future with his family without and hurdles.

Neil again pecked her forehead and called Anaya name. At the same time Avni woke up and saw Neil was waking Anaya up. Even her condition was no less to this front of her. Even she dreamed of having her family back. Her small family always includes her, Neil and Anaya. Her eye got teared but she wiped it before Neil could see.

Avni : she won't woke like that.

Neil snapped his head towards Avni and saw her pointing at Anaya.

Neil : good morning!

Avni smiled.

Avni : good morning!

Neil: is she like this every morning!

Avni : not Always but sometimes she does.

Both looked Anaya and saw her opening her eye and they smiled at her. Anaya first hugged Avni and kissed her Cheek.

Anaya : good morning mamma!

Avni : good morning baby!

Avni also kissed Anaya cheek. Avni then looked at Neil who was smiling looking at them. Avni gestured Anaya to look aside of her. Anaya followed as her mother and said and saw her favourite person sitting beside her. She broke hug from Avni and jumped in Neil arms. He smiling hugged her back. Anaya move back and kissed his cheek and smiled at him.

Anaya: good morning papa. Sorry I didn't noticed you.

She held her ear and apology to Neil. Neil moved her hand From ear and pulled her to him. He kissed her cheek.

Neil : my princess doesn't need to apology me.

Avni smiled at them. Neil broke hug and looks at Avni. She smiled at him. Anaya looked at both them and saw them staring at each and smiling. She smiled to herself. She slowly tip toed and walked to door. After opening door , she looked back only to her parents lost in each other. She shouted to break their moment.