Chapter 35

Two weeks has passed since Neil left to India. This two weeks wasn't easy for Avni or Neil. Since Neil has left Avni was shatter but she didn't show it. She was controlling her emotions for Anaya. One decision of Neil not only affected Avni but also Anaya. Anaya had habit of staying with Neil but since he has left she would cry for him. Avni knows about Anaya condition but she was helpless. Anaya would mostly stay with Maira.

Next day after Neil left, Avni left malthore house to hers with Anaya. Avni Hasn't told Anaya why Neil has left but informed he went back to India due to work. Anaya being mature girl understood but still she craved for Neil love. Everyday she waits for Neil call but only gets disappointed. There is one fear in Anaya mind and heart thinking Neil will leave them again. She would cry thinking all this.

It was another phase both were passing through. Neil hasn't contacted Avni or anyone. No one knows where Neil is.

Avni was in room and looking at her phone when Anaya walks in. She settle on bed. Avni looks at her.

Anaya : mamma did papa call!

Avni nods no. Anaya turned her face other side and looks at Neil photo which Avni kept.

Anaya ( mind) you left us again. Why we don't deserve you? What have we done? Why god is giving us punishment keeping you away from me and mamma. Again I feel becoming old Anaya who only had mamma. Don't i deserve you love. Papa please come back. I need you.

She closed her eye and let tear flow. Avni was only watching Anaya back but could guess she crying for Neil. Avni was being strong for Anaya but only she knows how much she breaking down from inside. Avni looks at Neil picture.

Avni (mind) you took one decision to leaves us. Today I will be taking one decision for my daughter happiness. I never thought I will be going back where I left everything. I am coming to get all my answer.

She wiped tears Corner of eyes and left the room to call someone.

She was standing in garden and sat on bench. She dialled Number and waited to be picked up. Person picked it in two ring.

Avni : Bhai I need help!

Manik : what I can do?

Avni : I have decided to visit India. I can't see Anaya like this. Bhai please Do something. Seeing her cry everyday for Neil breaks my heart. Bhai please.

Manik : stop crying first. Come to malthore house.

Avni : I will be there.

Avni cuts call and goes back to see Anaya who was sleeping after crying. It cleared shows she cried as her eye was red and her cheeks was filled with dried tears. Avni kissed forehead.

Avni ( mind) for you and Anaya I have to face my past back. To bring you back to Anaya I have to be strong.

She covered Anaya with duvet and left not before telling maira to look after Anaya.

Avni parked car front of malthore house. She walked in to see Nandini and Manik was sitting in living room. Avni sat beside Manik and side hugged him. Manik creased her hair.

Manik : where is Anaya?

Avni : she is sleeping. Maira is with her.

Manik : when do you want to go?

Avni : soon as possible.

Manik : I have spoke to mom about This.

Avni : maa does she know everything.