Just Another Normal Day

Juniper POV

It had been almost two weeks since I met Tyler and honestly it had been the best two weeks I've had in a while. I met two of his closets friends, which also became my friends. Violet was my type of gal, a very humourus and wild person, and Jack was the cutest guy I have ever met. Not in a that way. His personality, the way he acted and expressed himself, I usually called him teddy bear.

Today I woke up having slept the whole night. The man in my dreams had not come to pay me a visit, it had been a while now since he had, but I do remember dreaming about swirls of yellow, green, purple and black everywhere.
How odd.

I quickly got up and dressed for school.

I applied the tiniest amount of mascara and framed my brown eyes with eyeliner

I applied the tiniest amount of mascara and framed my brown eyes with eyeliner. I thanked the heavens that I was gifted with clear skin and my acne wasen't that bad. I wrapped a gray scarf around my neck and looked in the mirror. Satisfied with my appearance, I organized my room a bit. The sound of laughter downstairs made me pause. I frowned. I took my schoolbag, disconnected my phone and made my way downstairs. At the end of the stairs, I was greeted by my mother and a man who I have never seen before.

Also, my mother has been unbearable. She didn't take me to my appointment because she was on a date, as she said. She had been in and out of the house and I was often alone. But the times she was in the house, it was all complain about this and that. She had also began insulting me for no reason, out of the blue, just because she felt like it.

So we aren't on the best terms.

"Mother." I greeted, looking at her.
"Strange man I haven't met before." I acknoledged as well, as I stared at him. He looked maybe in his mid thirties. He had blonde hair that looked almost silver, he was extremely pale. He looked like a piece of chalk. He had amber eyes and was dressed in a simple plain red T-shirt, blue faded jeans and white sneakers.

"Ohh, Juniper this is Jimmy. Jimmy this is my daughter Juniper."my mom said a little too cheerfully.

Jimmy extended his hand towards me and in a cheery tone that matched my mothers said "Pleased to meet you Juniper, I've heard lots about you."

I nodded and said nothing as I shook his hand. So this was her famous "date". Feeling awkward, I went towards the front door.

"Bye mom." I said over my shoulder.
"Aren't you gonna eat something first?" She said.

I glanced back at her and was about to answer when Jimmy spoke up.
"Your mom's right kiddo, your too skinny. Have some breakfast first. Woudin't want you to starve to death now would we?" Jimmy said with a warm smile on his face, his hands resting on my mom's shoulders.

I coudin't help but feel annoyed at his comment. "I'm no hungry. Anyhow, if I do regain my appetite, I'll eat at school." I said briefly and cautiously, hating that I was explaining myself to a stranger.