Revealed

Juniper POV

It was dark.
Really dark.
And I hate the dark.

I walk down the empty dark hallways. I don't know if im awake or im asleep, I can't tell. Because by now, I dont really see a difference.
All I know is this:
I'm all alone.

I hear whispers, people talking at the same time, its overwhelming.
They wont shut up, im getting annoyed. And it was freezing cold. I shiver and move my hands up and down my arms. My jacket was nowhere to be seen, leaving my bruises on full display.

I continue to walk but then I stop. I see a figure, a shape of a man. The same shadow I had seen in the hallway just moments ago.

So I had fallen asleep. Wonderful, I did the one thing I wasen't supposed to do.

He smiles at me. He is standing in front of me, about 5 steps away.
"Did you miss me, Krissy?" He asked.

"No. Not even one bit." I said, my voice ice cold.

He laughs.
"Well I certainly have missed you. I see your marks are healing." He takes a step closer and reaches out to touch my arm. I jerk back.

"Don't touch me." I warned.

He smirks.
"So who is this boy you have been chatting with? He seem's.... nice."

"Its none of your business." I say.

"Oh but it is. Do you really want to get close to somebody right now? Do you want him to see how broken and miserable you are?" He taunts.

"Tyler accepts me, he would never leave me." I tell him.

He laughs again.
"You've barely known the boy for two weeks. How can you be so sure?" He asks amused.

I shrugged.
"I just know." I simply say.

"Who would accept you? Your nothing. Your father didin't even try to fight the sadness he felt inside, not even for you. Your own father, deep down never cared about you." He said, leaning against a locker.

"Tha-that's n-not tr-t-true." I stammered because I was freezing.

"You know it is. Your just too scared to admit it." He came close to me and whisperd in my ear.
"Don't you see? You have no value, no worth. People always leave you, they will never understand you. Its only a matter of time before Tyler realizes this. And then-" he suddenly vanished, dissapeard. I looked around but I could not find him.

"-poof, he'll dissapear." His voice echoed everywhere. He laughed and then there was silence.

I was a overwhelmed and very confused. It can't be true. Can't it?

No, it wasen't true. He was just messing with my head.

The whispers were getting louder. And my temper was getting lower.

"STOP, STOP IT!" I shouted at the void. I coverd my ears and screamed, screamed and screamed as loud as I could. There was an invisible pain inside me, the type of pain you can't describe but you feel  too much of it.

I punched a nearby locker until I left a mark. The pain was getting worse.
My head hurt.
My mind hurt.
My heart hurt.
Everything inside of me hurt.
I just wanted to make it stop, make it go away.

This seemed to go on forever. This feeling woudin't leave me. Something knocked me back and pushed me against the wall and pulled me up, my feet dangling in the air. I kept struggling, trying to push the darkness off me.
"LET ME GO, LET GO OF ME. PLEASE LET ME GO!" I screamed.
Then I felt something slap my face and whatever force kept me up dropped me, making me fall hard on the ground.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up..."
The voices said over and over again but I coudin't, It felt like I was trapped.
Then a soft voice whisperd in my ear "June wake up, come back. Im here, im here for you. Just open your eyes J." And thats when I finally found it in me to open my eyes.

The first thing my eyes registerd was Tyler's face. I was in his arms, my head on his chest and we were sitting on the floor. The next thing I saw was Jimmy standing a few feet away with an angry, cold stare, a bruise on his left cheek. I scanned my surroundings.
I was in my room.
How did get to my room?

"Hey, hey, its alright." Tyler said softly, brushing the hair away from my face.

He looked at Jimmy and in a hard voice said " You can leave now, go call her mom and tell her that she's okay."

Without a word Jimmy left my room, slamming the door on his way out and stomping down the stairs.

Tyler turned to me and I could see his eyes were glazed over a bit.
"You had me worried sick June." He whisperd.

"Im sorry." I said in a small voice.
"Ty, what happened?" I asked.

"Well, you know my dad called and I had to leave. About 20 minutes later, as I was half way there, dad called and said that it was okay, that I didin't need to come and all that stuff. So I hung up and I felt like something was wrong, I had a very bad feeling. So I decided to call you but you didin't answer. I got worried so I went to the school and found you asleep. I found it unbelievable that no one had noticed you. I tried to wake you up but you woudin't come out of it. Then you started to stir and you kept saying 'go away, Don't touch me, stop it.' I decided to take you to your house. That guy was there, he said your mom was out. I quickly found your room and layed you on the bed. Then you started screaming. You got up and punched the wall. You were sleep walking but you looked and sounded so scared, it broke my heart to see you like that. Then that asshole grabbed you and slapped you. I lost it. I punched him and told him to leave you the hell alone. You had stopped screaming by then but your lip was quivering, as if you wanted to cry. I told you that I was here for you, that you should wake up and you did." He finished.

He glanced at my arms and touched my bruises, making me flinch.
Where the hell was my jacket?

"June, what is this? Did.... did you do this to yourself?" He asked, concern filling his eyes.

Shit!

I looked down, avoiding his eyes. He had seen everything.

How was I possibly gonna explain?

Edited