Epilogue II

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNIPER!" the crowd screamed at me and my eyes swept over each familiar face, a smile tugging my lips as I pressed my hand to my chest, feeling my racing heart.

Everyone was there, my familiy as well as Sebastians, and some of our friends. And do not get me started on the deco, it was beautiful.

As everyone cheered, I placed a hand to my mouth in utter shock

"You guys..." I said, close to tears.

"Happy Birthday, love." Tyler was at my side in a instant, smiling down at me.

"You didin't have to-" I started.

"Maddy wasen't taking no for an amswer. Now come, everyone wants to see you."Tyler said and then he took my hand, leading me through the crowd as I stopped to say hi. Music was playing in the backround, and I bopped my head to the beat as I grasped Ty's hand.

"Happy Birthday hun!" My agent, Vivian, exclaimed as she gave a hug.

"Thank you! Oh! The book will be ready by tonight I promise." I said as I pulled away from her.

She waved me off.
"Its you're birthday, worry about work later okay? I totally understand and so will the label. I personally took care of everything so none of that today, its party time!" She said and practically danced away.

I kept saying hi to everyone, mainly some friends from college and some of Tyler's colleagues which he introduced me too. And then I saw a particular face that had me running and throwing my arms around the person.

"Philip! You came!" I said as I hugged him tight.

"Of course I did! I would never miss my girls 31st birthday!" He told me. He then shook Tyler's hand.

"He's treating you good right?" Philip asked, his voice going a little low and his expression turning serious.

Tyler didint seem fazed by the question and answerd for me, saying "Like the queen she is, Philip."

"Trust me, he spoils me and our son a little too much. But I can't complain. Plus, he knows better than to mess with me." I said cheekily, earning a little smirk from Tyler.

"Speaking of, where's you're little boy?" On cue, Henry came running at us.

"Surprise mommy!" He said to me and I laughed.

"Hey there little dude! Long time no see huh?" Philip said crouching down at his level.

"Uncle Philip!" He greeted as Philip took him in his arms. Henry then focused his attention on the woman beside Philip.
"Who are you?!" He exclaimed and I rolled my eyes.

"Henry." I scolded but the womam brushed it off, giving me reassuring smile.

"It's okay. My name is Melissa, I'm Uncle Philips wife. " She said to him kindly.