Four Month's

Juniper POV

It had been four month's.
4 month's since I was diagnosed with a co-morbid condition, O.D.D and skitsofrenia. Well, skitsofrenia at least, I already had O.D.D.

It had been 4 month's since I started going to therapy and psychology sessions.
4 month's since Tyler's mom overdosed.
4 month's that have changed us completely.

We were at the docks. We sat on the ground under a wooden bridge near the water while the rain hit furiously.

Tyler had cut his hair so it didin't fall on his face anymore. He was all the same and not the same. At plain sight, he was the same. But inside, he wasen't the Tyler I had met 4 month's ago.
I wasent the same either, neither physically or mentally. I had let my hair grow and dyed it silver. Origally, my hair reached just a little below my shoulder blades. Now, the tip of my curls touched my lower back thanks to the treatment I used. I havent really bothered cutting it and I dont think I will.

Im still an emo bitch , thought im learning to look for a variety. I have taken more therapy sessions than I can count and im still doing psychology lessons with Sussanah. My legal guardian is now Aunt G and I now live with her. This happened after Jimmy gave me a serious beating for not wanting to change. He wanted me to be a girly goodie two shoes and I refused. I was tired of having to change who I was to satisfy other people. The next day, Tyler had seen my bruised up face and broken lip, he was furious. He dragged me to Philips office where I was obliged to tell the truth: that my mothers boyfriend beated me on a daily basis and whenever I failed to complete his orders.

After that, social workers got involved as well as the Family & Child Services Department. It was decided that my 'home' was no longer safe for me. My mom refused to break up with him, choosing the bastard over her own blood. Aunt G heard what happened and took me in. I've been living with her ever since. She has helped with with so much. She has been there at my therapies, lessons, school reunions and what not. She even signed me up for piano lessons, a secret desire I've had since I was a kid. My seizures have stopped, the bruises on my arms have healed completely as well as the others from the beating I took. I still get nightmares, the man in my dreams continues to torment me and I am currently working on how to get rid of him, searching for answers in my past. I've learned too control the headaches I get for thinking too hard about things that im supposed to leave forgotten.

Thing's weren't pretty & pink but they weren't as bad as before. So I guess I can say its a happy medium.

"What are you thinking about?" Tyler suddenly whisperd in my ear, making me jump and breaking me out of my train of thought.

"All the things that have happened." I answerd.
We were quite for a moment.
"How are you? How's everything going? " I asked him, leaning my head on his shoulder.

He sighed.
"Im still pretty distant with my dad, school's good I guess. Im waiting for the transfer to be complete. I'll be oficially back in a couple of day's. Meanwhile, im still missing her." He said softly.

Tyler had left after his mom's burial. He had spent 3 solid months over in another continent, promising me that we would talk everyday.
And that we did.
We talked everyday, called each other and also face timed. I understood he needed time to heal. I wish I had had that luxury when dad passed away. He had flown back a couple of days ago and we have been hanging out ever since.

"I get the feeling. I'd do anything to have my father here with me. I miss him so much, It would be all so easy."
I wonder what would he think of my co-morbid condition, about all that was happening in my life currently. I thought to myself.